dod_orange_rocketroom

Suggest Maps to be added/removed, then comment and vote on them.
bmh

dod_orange_rocketroom

Post by bmh »

dod_orange_rocketroom

http://www.gigasize.com/get/nl54c7c3lmd

Feel free to comment. If you know this map any input about play will be appreciated. Also let us know if you think this will be a good addition to the rotation or not.

I was told that this map may have been made by a former Blitz member. Any info on the origin will be appreciated. I know that there are many older members who don't like this map but I have had as many or more players asking for this one lately than there were asking for Edelweiss. IMO it should be added as we can always change it if no one wants to play it at the time. It's something different and adds a twist to gameplay.

I die a lot!

penis
gutz50

Re: dod_orange_rocketroom

Post by gutz50 »

I never liked this map ........my 2 cents
bmh

Post by bmh »

It is about a 50-50 split it appears. It can be changed if you don't want to play it. Just got done playing it at 4 AM and it was almost full. We had fun.
I die a lot!

penis
Frostbite

Post by Frostbite »

has a glitch where if someone spawns random they get other weapons. we had people with mgs and everything
bmh

Post by bmh »

That's weird. We have played it several times without seeing that happen. Are you sure that an admin wasn't messing around?
I die a lot!

penis
Frostbite

Post by Frostbite »

yeah, there used to be a lot of people that liked the map, but like I said if you spawned random you could get other weapons and it ruined it for everyone. Don't know if that's been fixed, but it's the way it used to be
bmh

Post by bmh »

So you are saying that it used to do this but it hasn't happened yet or has it?
I die a lot!

penis
Sarge

Post by Sarge »

what frostbite says is true, one of the main reasons the map was taken off was due to this glitch. i dont believe anyone ever fixed that either. all it took was a couple asshats joining random class and the map was ruined. cause then people would pick up the dropped guns and it was no longer a rocket map. also would've been way more fun if the spawns werent open like they are.

but me being the rocket whore i am, i liked it.
-Sarge.Xr

Frostbite

Post by Frostbite »

bmh wrote:So you are saying that it used to do this but it hasn't happened yet or has it?
I really like the map but I have no idea if it's fixed or not. I'm just now back online after a week and a half gone
bmh

Post by bmh »

It's the same map as before. We will have to test this out and see if the issue still exists and remove it if it does I guess.
I die a lot!

penis