DeUltima AWOL

General discussions
DeUltimaPunisher

DeUltima AWOL

Post by DeUltimaPunisher »

Hey guys and gals,

Please excuse my absence, I just wanted to let everyone know I'm still alive and keeping an eye on the server even though I haven't been able to play lately. With that being said, I've started to hear a few rumours about people complaining that the server is being run by those who never play anymore, so I just wanted to explain and possibly start the process for me to step aside and allow a more active member to lead, if that's what the majority wants.

My wife's father passed away causing me to do a bit of travelling, and after returning from her father's ceremony in Alberta she unfortunately fell into a deep depression. I don't want to get into full details, but the depression caused her to blame us for her everything and go AWOL. When she returned, she came packing social workers and we decided together it was best for her to go into treatment for awhile, so I was basically left a single father and had to stop all operations of my computer repair business due to the added responsibility.

If that wasn't bad enough, without an income and forced to collect welfare (That barley covers the rent and food) my bills are piling up with the collectors ringing my phone off the hook, so I will most likely be cut off from my phone and internet any day now as with what little money I have I will need to give my girls some sort of a Christmas (That will be minimal at best; can't even afford a tree this year), so as you can imagine I'm a bit stressed out and running around like a chicken with his cut off. I'm just trying to survive right now...

I'm hoping the New year brings good things my way and once all this drama blows over I will be back in full force to bring some new projects to the server and just have fun chatting it up with you again.

I hope that clears things up and hopefully you can understand that my absence is only temporary and I will return soon, but I can understand if people want me to step aside for the good of the server, and I'm fully willing to do so if need be.
bmh

Re: DeUltima AWOL

Post by bmh »

No need to step aside. We all have our problems and you just need time to take care of yours. Sorry to hear about your situation. We'll all still be here eagerly anticipating your return.

Take care bro.
I die a lot!

penis
BkW // ZtluhcS =HH=

Post by BkW // ZtluhcS =HH= »

bmh wrote:No need to step aside. We all have our problems and you just need time to take care of yours. Sorry to hear about your situation. We'll all still be here eagerly anticipating your return.

Take care bro.
Anything I can do to help you from here let me know ps what is the exchange rate?
really let me know...
RUNNING AND GUNNING HAVING FUN KILL KILL KILLING SINCE 9/2005
DeUltimaPunisher

BkW // ZtluhcS =HH= wrote:Anything I can do to help you from here let me know ps what is the exchange rate?
really let me know...
As nice as it would be to receive some help, I'm sure I will be able to work something out. I once read it's the memories not the gifts that are important to kids. But just for your information the US dollar is almost at par with the Canadian. $1US = .98 CND.
Frostbite

Post by Frostbite »

No need for you step anywhere brother. As Schultz said, let us know if there is anything we can do. We're all here for you.
TL Matt420

Post by TL Matt420 »

I'm sorry for your families loss and difficult times. My thoughts go out to you and your family. I share the thoughts of those above when saying no need to step aside.
Killer-Milk84

Post by Killer-Milk84 »

Sorry about your wife and your current situation.. before you know time will pass and you'll be all good again. Stay strong for little ones.
DeUltimaPunisher

Frostbite wrote:No need for you step anywhere brother. As Schultz said, let us know if there is anything we can do. We're all here for you.
Thanks brother, and if anyone truly wants to help, I guess the only thing I would ask for is presents for the girls. I myself have too much pride to ask for help, but I'm willing to accept anything that would make my girls smile.
gutz50

Post by gutz50 »

Will my pay pal work for you my friend?
If so i will help now while i can. The horse pistal(hospital) bills are gone for the year now. Let me know!

old fart gutz50
NiPPleTwEEk

Post by NiPPleTwEEk »

Step aside fuck that noise you get your ass back in the game when you can brother, and sorry to hear about the family be strong. and as we all have said we are here for you man if there is anything we can do to help you know how to get ahold of us, see you soon man.
Mongo

Post by Mongo »

No need to step aside. Any idiot who is complaining needs to be bitch slapped. A lot of these idiots no not realize that running the server doesn't always mean playing all the time. Take care of your family and do what needs to be done. We are all here for you.
BobAndy

Post by BobAndy »

Agreed. No need to go anywheres.

Hope it all works out!
DeUltimaPunisher

gutz50 wrote:Will my pay pal work for you my friend?
If so i will help now while i can. The horse pistal(hospital) bills are gone for the year now. Let me know!

old fart gutz50
If you really want to send something for my girls I seriously couldn't thank you enough. It's hard for me to accept the help, but right now I'm a bit desperate to give them a somewhat normal Christmas. I would rather have presents for them, but paypal works too. The only thing I ask, is that no one go out of there way, only send what you can. Please and thank you.
Rediseal

Post by Rediseal »

I am very sorry to hear this, as I have been up and down my self. Seem like every time I get close to leveling out I have to sell my toys to stay afloat. I wish you a merry christmas and a happy new year. Will be sending paypal soon.

As it is not said enough thank you for all your hard work with keeping the server going. No need to step away from this.

Rediseal
tez

Post by tez »

Hey DU, I know the shit storm you're going through is rough, but it won't last forever.

When my ex-wife cleaned out the bank accounts and left me with our two kids, a shit ton of lawyer and medical bills, child support*, alimony, I thought I was going to lose my fucking mind. I remember our "imaginary Christmas" and skipping many meals myself so they would have enough to eat. :violin:

Being in survival mode is a bitch, but it'll all blow over before you know it. Your kids will be grown and they'll REMEMBER these huge sacrifices you made for them. Hang in there.

---
*The system here rapes the fathers. We had a 50/50 custody agreement but my kids rarely stayed with her. I still had to pay $1000 a month, plus 500 alimony which she then used to go on vacations.
DoNkEyPuNcH

Post by DoNkEyPuNcH »

Hey man sorry to hear about how everything hit the fan but you have your kids and your wife is getting the help she needs. Your kids might not understand what is going on but they will when they get older they have you and that's all that matters. I wish you the best and look forward to killing you hopefully sooner than later. Also I have been in your spot you give what you can or you put a spin on it and get them things later.
ChickenBong

Post by ChickenBong »

Keep your head up. Hope you guy's the best.And NO nead for you too step down..
And i hope every thing work's out for you. Hope you have a better new year ;) :)