The Finger Story OR Mosin's bad chat type

General discussions
Mr. Mosin

The Finger Story OR Mosin's bad chat type

Post by Mr. Mosin »

On July 26th of 2017 I was in a bad car accident. I was sitting, stopped, making a left hand turn. When a 16 year old kid, a new driver, was texting at 45 Mph. I, was in a 2001 Chevy tracker. He, was in a Envoy. He bounced off me, and went into on coming traffic, took out a street light, and two road signs, and bent a telephone poll. I was pushed up the street 25 feet, and just about rolled. The impact was so great, it pushed my whole trunk gate in, and caused the spare tire to rip in half, made the radio break out of the mountings, the glove box latch broke, ripped my seat half out of the frame, bent the bumper under the car, and caused the top to implode- soft top. The impact, made me punch the turn signal stick, right off the column, and punch the plastic over the speed gauge, and my index and middle fingers, were stuck in the display. I was jammed prone across the dashboard. With my left hand suck in the dash board (Display). And a huge gash across my thigh, from the radio being ripped out, and the tin meal casing, being cleaved off like a cat food can, becoming a knife. It hit so hard, the wires snapped, and the radio, stuck in the back seat- like a jack knife. I needed 26 stitches and was bleeding like a sieve. My phone, was broken in half. (LG-G5). My glasses, were just gone.... I did find a single cracked in half lens later that week, on the side of the road. No frames. I also had a sizeable gash across my forehead. To note, my seat belt failed, because, the mount point on the car ripped out. AND.... the car still runs!!! While in Hos, the doctor, after I was on "drip-everything." Told me, the bone in my left index finger, was completely destroyed. and my middle finger is severely dislocated, at all of my joints. He told me, my index finger was dead, and had to be removed. Being a piano player, a keyboard jockey, wood worker, and target shooter, it was a hard blow. Made me think about the guys who loose things in combat. I was so loopy, I didn't think about it at the time. I just said, if its dead yea guess it has to go. Then, five days later, my girlfriend dumped me, she said I was cursed... and just cut me off, while in the hospital via a text.. Then a few days later, I would loose my ability to walk for just about 4 months. From swelling in my spine, I was left with 4 herniated discs- because, I cant get treatment, because I lost my insurance, and job. SO, my car insurance company cut my benefits off, and dropped me, since I filed a month after getting them- cut off the house insurance, too. FUCK ALLSTATE! They actually, tried to sue me, to get my deductible, then moved it to collections! I am suing to get my benefits back, and harassment. Also, I am and suing the little shit, who almost killed me. The case is going to court June 8th. Turned my life upside down, as I had to move back with my parents, who are also disabled, and my disabled, unstable aunt, who moved in, in December, when my uncle died. BUT, now I am expected to be "everything" to everyone, yes, I am a Psychologist/ Hypnotherapist, but this is too much for me to take. I cant take painkillers, since I need to be "ON" all the time for family. They make me loopy, and I need to take them, when I have nothing planned, the night before. The vodka, just makes them work better lol. But, its just killing my stomach... There, all because someone called me out on my bad typing lol. "ASK AND YE SHALL RECEIVE" :P
Caesar's spirit, ranging for revenge,With Ate by his side come hot from hell,Shall in these confines with a monarch's voice- Cry 'Havoc,' and let slip the dogs of war; That this foul deed shall smell above the earth With carrion men, groaning for burial
Johnny Tapia

Re: The Finger Story OR Mosin's bad chat type

Post by Johnny Tapia »

Damn.
SEMPER FIDELIS!
BkW // ZtluhcS =HH=

Post by BkW // ZtluhcS =HH= »

DAM MOSIN THATS FUCKED UP

SO YOUR A COLOGIST EH....TAPIA WANTS TO HYPNOTIZED TO FORGET THE CORPS...... SK EH GOOD GROUP OF PLAYERS... MOST PLAY HERE...YOU CAN PSYCO-ANYLIZE ME ANYTIME YOU WANT...YOU COULD ALSO DO HYPNO THERAPY ON THE WIFE SO SHE THINKHS MY COCK IS BIGGER AND WHEN I WISTLE THE THEME FOR TRAILOR PARK BOYS SHE GETS NAKED AND BLOWS ME FOR STARTERS...
RUNNING AND GUNNING HAVING FUN KILL KILL KILLING SINCE 9/2005
Mr. Mosin

Post by Mr. Mosin »

BkW // ZtluhcS =HH= wrote: DAM MOSIN THATS FUCKED UP

SO YOUR A COLOGIST EH....TAPIA WANTS TO HYPNOTIZED TO FORGET THE CORPS...... SK EH GOOD GROUP OF PLAYERS... MOST PLAY HERE...YOU CAN PSYCO-ANYLIZE ME ANYTIME YOU WANT...YOU COULD ALSO DO HYPNO THERAPY ON THE WIFE SO SHE THINKHS MY COCK IS BIGGER AND WHEN I WISTLE THE THEME FOR TRAILOR PARK BOYS SHE GETS NAKED AND BLOWS ME FOR STARTERS...

You may laugh, but its all very possible and easy. But, she has to be willing. As for your corps memories, its also do able. Just have to be willing, no one can MAKE you do anything you dont want to, hypnosis works that way. I cant make you do anything you dont want to do. No one can be forced hypnotized. You can just slip into it, and that's on you, but, I cant just say BOOM. You have to be willing. Hope that gives you some insight. As for any questions you have, feel free, to PM me; I have worked with all kinds of people, nothing is new to me. I have worked with Reformed Pedophiles, to ex Gang-banger, looking for forgiveness for their murders. :) SK was fun, but, every one started playing the stupid never ending quest games, and the DOD side of the server died. Why many of the SK are coming here; it has the feel of the old SK. I admin' d for about six years: and miss setting people on fire, like a witch hunter. :mrgreen:
Caesar's spirit, ranging for revenge,With Ate by his side come hot from hell,Shall in these confines with a monarch's voice- Cry 'Havoc,' and let slip the dogs of war; That this foul deed shall smell above the earth With carrion men, groaning for burial
Rabbit of Caerbannog

Post by Rabbit of Caerbannog »

Holy fuck. Well, I'm glad you're still here after all that. Hopefully it all works out in the end.