A gift.

General discussions
Mr. Mosin

A gift.

Post by Mr. Mosin »

If, you people are open to the idea, I would like to analyze your handwriting. On a piece of note book paper, write the phrase; " I like this server, and I will never camp, or shoot from the spawn." If you are able, scan this in, or take a picture and upload it. I will be able to gather a few things about you. Or, you may P.M. If you'd like to keep it private.

~regards~
Caesar's spirit, ranging for revenge,With Ate by his side come hot from hell,Shall in these confines with a monarch's voice- Cry 'Havoc,' and let slip the dogs of war; That this foul deed shall smell above the earth With carrion men, groaning for burial
sakora

Re: A gift.

Post by sakora »

Oh this sounds interesting!!!

Mr. Mosin

Post by Mr. Mosin »

sakora wrote:Oh this sounds interesting!!!

First thing I see, you like your alone time from the world. This is where you get your stuff done. Not alone time, from work where you relax. This is the alone time where you recharge. You are a very in the moment, right now person. BUT, you look to the past, to see were you have come from, and where you are going. You tend to use the past, as a basis for the present, with an eye to the future. You know what is pointless to hold on to from the past, and what to hold on to.... even if it maybe isn't the best, you have your regrets. You know who you are, and have a good idea of your self image. You tend to have, what I call Force-Cuddle-complex, with the people you care about. You are also shy, to a point. You also seem to be a a rule follower, and you tend to say in the lines. BUT, I see from this, you have your moments you just break out. Much to the shock of everyone around you. You also seem to be slightly stressed from something, something you have to deal with, but can walk away from. I am assuming its work, or something like that. I see from your writing, you share some traits of mine. You are an observer. You learn best though by doing, then having someone teach you. Hands-on learner; You learn by doing, more then being told how to do something. A Kinesthetic, type person. Also, you probably equally as good with picking on watching someone do something. Are generally very coordinated and have an excellent sense of their body in space and of body timing. They have great hand-eye coordination and quick reactions. Also I am seeing a touch of the Tactile Tactile learners are closely related to kinesthetic learners. The tactile style is more moderate involving fine motor movements rather than whole body movement. They learn primarily through the sense of touch. They learn best through hands-on activities. They express their learning best with projects they make such as mini-books, games, dioramas, skits, model making, building blocks, art materials, math manipulative, and so forth. You are about “THE FEELS” in all forms. You are driven by emotions and how you feel, then the rest of people. You may, have been hurt badly a few times, by other people. Its just a common theme, not a given. Over all you a very creative, and mostly self expressive person. You also seem to have a deep connection with your Screen Name; Sakora. I think it might have something to do with something in the past. This is just a rough over look. But you are an even tempered person, that, but can become a major nerd about many things. I also have a feeling, you have a metaphysics-bent, have interests in the supernatural, or have latent supernatural abilities. Random ESP, or Clairvoyance, or just know how to read a person creepy-well. You should look into reading about how to see Auras- if you don't all ready know. How you found this worth a smile. :)
Caesar's spirit, ranging for revenge,With Ate by his side come hot from hell,Shall in these confines with a monarch's voice- Cry 'Havoc,' and let slip the dogs of war; That this foul deed shall smell above the earth With carrion men, groaning for burial
sakora

Post by sakora »

Mr. Mosin wrote: First thing I see, you like your alone time from the world. This is where you get your stuff done. Not alone time, from work where you relax. This is the alone time where you recharge. You are a very in the moment, right now person. BUT, you look to the past, to see were you have come from, and where you are going. You tend to use the past, as a basis for the present, with an eye to the future. You know what is pointless to hold on to from the past, and what to hold on to.... even if it maybe isn't the best, you have your regrets. You know who you are, and have a good idea of your self image. You tend to have, what I call Force-Cuddle-complex, with the people you care about. You are also shy, to a point. You also seem to be a a rule follower, and you tend to say in the lines. BUT, I see from this, you have your moments you just break out. Much to the shock of everyone around you. You also seem to be slightly stressed from something, something you have to deal with, but can walk away from. I am assuming its work, or something like that. I see from your writing, you share some traits of mine. You are an observer. You learn best though by doing, then having someone teach you. Hands-on learner; You learn by doing, more then being told how to do something. A Kinesthetic, type person. Also, you probably equally as good with picking on watching someone do something. Are generally very coordinated and have an excellent sense of their body in space and of body timing. They have great hand-eye coordination and quick reactions. Also I am seeing a touch of the Tactile Tactile learners are closely related to kinesthetic learners. The tactile style is more moderate involving fine motor movements rather than whole body movement. They learn primarily through the sense of touch. They learn best through hands-on activities. They express their learning best with projects they make such as mini-books, games, dioramas, skits, model making, building blocks, art materials, math manipulative, and so forth. You are about “THE FEELS” in all forms. You are driven by emotions and how you feel, then the rest of people. You may, have been hurt badly a few times, by other people. Its just a common theme, not a given. Over all you a very creative, and mostly self expressive person. You also seem to have a deep connection with your Screen Name; Sakora. I think it might have something to do with something in the past. This is just a rough over look. But you are an even tempered person, that, but can become a major nerd about many things. I also have a feeling, you have a metaphysics-bent, have interests in the supernatural, or have latent supernatural abilities. Random ESP, or Clairvoyance, or just know how to read a person creepy-well. You should look into reading about how to see Auras- if you don't all ready know. How you found this worth a smile. :)
Wow, that's spot on!!
Mr. Mosin

Post by Mr. Mosin »

Johnny Tapia wrote:Okay, I'll play... :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

IMG_20180325_174000.jpg
I am looking into your writing, I will look at it ASP, back logged with life ATM. Should have a result for you by mid week
:)