I came to say hello, but then I'll say goodbye

General discussions
emagdnim

I came to say hello, but then I'll say goodbye

Post by emagdnim »

Hello Blitz!

My name is emagdnim. Long time player of DoD and Source, also have appeared and disappeared on your server for the past 13 years (HAPPY 13!). I'm a father, hockey player/enthusiast, culinary arts guru, and model train adorer (that last one is not true...maybe). I just wanted to thank you guys for being around for so long, providing a unique, fun, sometimes frustrating, yet enduring experience on your server. Since I really don't know what else to say, I'll bore you with my favorite shit from DoD.

Favorite Class: RANDOM! Take the challenge!
Gun to my head Favorite Class: Axis K98, Allies BAR (DoD 1.3 is Axis K98, Allies M1 Carbine)
Favorite Map: Avalanche (I'm a sap), but I do love thought out custom maps.
If I'm not playing DoD: Counter Strike Source, Rocket League (Xbox), and maybe the tiniest bit of Oblivion because of the Bethesda sale.

I usually play whenever I have a moment, but I do prefer nights, so say hi! Or not. I'm not that talkative in game.

Anyways, thank you, and cheers to another 13 years!

Goodbye,
mindgame
BkW // ZtluhcS =HH=

Re: I came to say hello, but then I'll say goodbye

Post by BkW // ZtluhcS =HH= »

Welcome, I have been here for the 13 years it has been a great ride ..
RUNNING AND GUNNING HAVING FUN KILL KILL KILLING SINCE 9/2005
Johnny Tapia

Re: I came to say hello, but then I'll say goodbye

Post by Johnny Tapia »

Thanks for hanging around and playing with us...we would not be where we are today without players like you!

:obscene-drinkingcheers: :obscene-drinkingcheers: :obscene-drinkingcheers: :obscene-drinkingcheers: :obscene-drinkingcheers:
SEMPER FIDELIS!