Behind the times, Just getting started with things

Title says it all
BkW // ZtluhcS =HH=

Behind the times, Just getting started with things

Post by BkW // ZtluhcS =HH= »

Many of you whores may know my sitrep, for those who do not My hands gave out on me about 1.5 years ago so I let them operate on and it fucked them up, even more, then there are a number of other health issues. Needless to say I can no longer do the things that i love dearly Play DODS, Chef like the Chefly MF'r that I am, i cannot pull and hold a clutch, I can't turn a wrench or hold anything in my hand as they lock up and go numb i can not even masturbate properly. it has given me a lot of free time to think of things and ways to produce income. I have always been late to the party so I am just now looking a crypto and am building a miner I have a number of computers ((22) its a long story) I could actually use more. So if you would like to help me build a bitchen miner that take 1/2 the power supply of colorado springs to run. Then make arrangements to send me old cpu's, GPUs, power supplies, cord, connectors just about pice part widget ill take. drop me a line and we can make arrange something. That means I will pay the postage.
On another note, I have not been in the server playing much in the past few months due to this condition I sucks.....
RUNNING AND GUNNING HAVING FUN KILL KILL KILLING SINCE 9/2005
bmh

Re: Behind the times, Just getting started with things

Post by bmh »

Getting old sucks! Sorry about your health. I had a bunch of stuff I could have given you a few years ago when I was still in the house but I had to get rid of it when I downsized. I will keep an eye out for you though. I run into older equipment all of the time.
I die a lot!

penis