My Tag

Recruitment app and discussion
Forum rules
If you wish to apply for Blitz membership, first read the Recruitment Application Requirments topic.
Then create a new topic with the required information.
cwestm22

My Tag

Post by cwestm22 »

Name: Curtis AKA Salty Balls
TIme I play: Mostly late night pacific PST tell early morning
Why do I want to join: I really dont injoy palying anywhere else. Some of the members are cool and I get along with them. Please accept my app.
Thank You
OG Salty Balls
Salty Balls: [/[
COUGAR_BAIT

Re: My Tag

Post by COUGAR_BAIT »

well, your app. is accepted, we just have to vote one it :)

I enjoy playing with you!! You need to use your mic more! That is a MUST for all Blitz!

And you have to learn to like ALL Blitz members!! It's a Love, Hate relationship we have here!! It's a mass of bro-mance!!

But until I hear you use your mic more, You'll get my vote!! Play here more, frag, and sit back and wait!

Thanks,
Cougar!
Frostbite

Post by Frostbite »

Welcome to the forums. Just continue to frag and as Cougar said, use your mic.
cwestm22

Post by cwestm22 »

Yes someone mentioned that I needed to be on the mic and as a result Iv just recently hook my mic back up to get involved as a fellow MC (Master of Ceremonies) with the Blitzkrieg team lol. So hope to hear from you soon.
cwestm22

Post by cwestm22 »

Where can I check the vote tally?
cwestm22

Post by cwestm22 »

Sorry but one of your admin (The canadian) when I was trying to have a conversation and trying to get some info about a rule decided he did not like me and started kicking me. Then I decided to ask him why eveytime I play while he is an admin the want to kick for un posted rule and he is the only admin how complains all the time. He is always complaining and complaining. I get along with everyone on every sever. Now he has proceeded to bann me I guess. Not only that I do not disagree with the rule about shooting out of spawn but he is the only one to complain and spacificly towrds me. I was the only one to get kick while there was others shoting. "DONT SHOOT OUT OF SPAWN DONT SHOOT OUT OF SPAWN" is what he is saying so I ask for resoning because I was told to use the mic more so that I could join with BLITZ but this is the result with this guy The Canadian. I wanted to join because BLITZ has always be a sever where I could have fun with a freedom to speak
CMDRRABB

Post by CMDRRABB »

I don't know both sides, but freedom to speak, is alaways good, until a admin says something(which should be the final word). Sometimes it's a bad day for some, but we all usually get along here. Don't let this little hiccup drag you down. Keep playing, use the mic, but remember until your voted in, let the admin's word be final, and enjoy the game.
[img]http://blitzkrieg.hlstatsx.com/hlstats.php/sig/324_random.png[/img]
cwestm22

Post by cwestm22 »

Its not about me not agreeing with the admin its about a rule that is not astablish by DOD it is asablish by BLITZ witch I have apsolutly no problem but every map iv ever played that is made bt DOD wont allow spawn shooting or its inclosed in some way SO all the year iv been playing its natural to shoot when there is and enemy. Now all I was asking him was why is this rule in affect? Then he kicks me and I went back on and asked why and he told me that it was a dumb question. Then I asked him why he is the only one in BLITZ history to exsesivly kick and bann for a very SIMPLE mistake? Not only that he proceeded to name call.
cwestm22

Post by cwestm22 »

AND he allowed others to name call aginst me while defending him. Plus he intaganized me after kicking me while name calling..........WHAO!!!!!!!!! WTF
Frostbite

Post by Frostbite »

Spawn shooting is not allowed because a lot of the maps that Blitz plays on have spawns that are easily shot into or naded. Needless to say this becomes annoying for all players. To solve this our rules state no shooting into or out of spawn (and yes this includes nades). It's one of our server's core rules, and it's here to stay.

That being said, I believe I speak for all of us whores where we encourage freedom to speak until an admin makes a comment regarding a ruling (and that is the final say). So as Rabb said, don't let this hiccup cause you to stop playing.
COUGAR_BAIT

Post by COUGAR_BAIT »

cwestm22 wrote:Now all I was asking him was why is this rule in affect?

It's OUR server, OUR rules!
Frostbite

Post by Frostbite »

COUGAR_BAIT wrote:
cwestm22 wrote:Now all I was asking him was why is this rule in affect?

It's OUR server, OUR rules!
in shorter terms lol
Mongo

Post by Mongo »

I see you have been using your Mic now.
Reguarding the *Rules*: We have just switched to this new forum and everything isnt posted as it used to be. Ultimate is working Digantly to get everything running smoother.
As for any server, if an admin tells you not to do something, it is better just to comply than agrue and question them.
Keep playing, Listen to admins, don't question their decisions(PM another admin if you are having issues with one)
Once a decision is made on your app. then we will notify you. At this point you should really just keep playing and let other admins get to know you.
cwestm22

Post by cwestm22 »

I wont let it stop me from playing BUT......Is it fair for the admin to respond to my question in mean to anwser then stop in the middle and kick for that question. Then allow other players that might know him to name call out of the blue. I thought name calling or disrespectr was not allowed and if so why werent these players kick. Was it because they were sideing with the admin?
cwestm22

Post by cwestm22 »

Ok. I understand about the rules not posted and that's fine but thats what promted me to ask something and the responce was a few things then a sudden kick then another question then a band.
bavarianmonkey

Post by bavarianmonkey »

No.
So stehen wir im Kampf allein
Durch Blut geschweißt sind unsre Reih'n.
Den Blick nach vorn, die Faust geballt!
Die Straße dann von unserm Schritt erschallt.

the canadian

Post by the canadian »

Lets get some shit straight first here bozo. I asked you several times not shoot or nade from or into spawn, but you continued to do so. Babysitting is a job that comes with a blitz tag, and if guys like you would do what your asked to begin with there would be very few problems. We all know thats not the case.

For the record you lying douche bag i neither kicked or banned you, one of my trusty bros was a little quicker on the draw, thanks BarvarianMonkey :D
cwestm22

Post by cwestm22 »

Ok that fine. I dont need babysitting it was a simple mistake. And if it wasnt The Canadian why couldnt you just say so? How am I supose to resovle a question (that is clearly not a fist) when I cant even communicate. I appologize if I accused you (The Canadian) but I only heard from you. I can see that the other issues I disclosed have not been addressed and or discused. I HAVE RIGHTS! lol. Oh well, Iv been getting along with pretty much everyone for alot of years off and on. I respectfully notice that most playes are devoted with alot of high stats with BLITZ and I know coming in that the admins there probly did'nt know I was trying to get recruited. This is one thing I have simplely and respectfully asked about in the past just to find out and it had nothing to do with the recuitment. If maybe there was a link I might not have got on the mic but I was trying to be more productive and get to know things better. And I know what some are thinking that they dont have exsplain SHIT to my no good for nothind DOD playing nobody ass BUT.........
cwestm22

Post by cwestm22 »

Edit postDelete postReport this postReply with quoteRe: COUGAR BAIT
by cwestm22 » Tue Feb 23, 2010 11:34 am
Edit postDelete postReport this postReply with quoteRe: My Tag
by cwestm22 » Tue Feb 23, 2010 11:31 am
Sorry but one of your admin (?) when I was trying to have a conversation and trying to get some info about a rule decided he did not like me and started kicking me. Then I decided to ask him why eveytime I play while he is an admin the want to kick for un posted rule and he is the only admin who complains all the time. He is always complaining and complaining. I get along with everyone on every sever. Now he has proceeded to bann me I guess. Its not that I do not agree with the rule about shooting out of spawn but he is the only one to complain and spacificly towrds me. I was the only one to get kick while there was others cursing and shooting lol. "DONT SHOOT OUT OF SPAWN DONT SHOOT OUT OF SPAWN!!!" is what he is wining about so I ask for resoning because I was told to use the mic more so that I could join with BLITZ but this is the result. I wanted to join because BLITZ has always be a sever where I could have fun with a freedom to speak
cwestm22

Post by cwestm22 »

I understand that your probly thinking who do I think am am coming here and acting out then asking to be recruited but if you were a bad mother fucker wouldnt you feel like you deserve to be with the best? I dont think that anyone here is a nerd because what would that say for myself right?
bavarianmonkey

Post by bavarianmonkey »

When you're on the Blitz server, the only right you have it being killed by my shovel.
So stehen wir im Kampf allein
Durch Blut geschweißt sind unsre Reih'n.
Den Blick nach vorn, die Faust geballt!
Die Straße dann von unserm Schritt erschallt.