to those that make the cut, or trying to

Recruitment app and discussion
Forum rules
If you wish to apply for Blitz membership, first read the Recruitment Application Requirments topic.
Then create a new topic with the required information.
hypra

to those that make the cut, or trying to

Post by hypra »

so i just finished masturbating and i realized that most members after they get recruited think they're golden.

this is far from the truth. don't think when you get a recruit tag; we'll just let you in. don't think if you're a full blown member that you can do whatever you want.
we've seen it time and time again. we've stripped high and mighty blitz members. so don't think the tag gives you a high horse to walk around with your nose in the air.
you can lose your tag and even get banned for being a bad admin (or just a complete idiot). i no longer support the yea i've been around for the 2-3 months can i join, garbage. it takes time to for the admins to get to know you, and justly... how bad your douchebaggery can be.
so if you want my vote, tell me when you've been around for a year or 2. Honestly if you've been around for a year or so as a regular; and i dont know you.... somethin aint right.
note this aint a rule, this is my opinion... doesnt reflect the blitz clan what so ever. im speaking to all the knuckleheads asking me if they want my approval.
Doeshk

Re: to those that make the cut, or trying to

Post by Doeshk »

hypra wrote:so i just finished masturbating and i realized that most members after they get recruited think they're golden.

this is far from the truth. don't think when you get a recruit tag; we'll just let you in. don't think if you're a full blown member that you can do whatever you want.
we've seen it time and time again. we've stripped high and mighty blitz members. so don't think the tag gives you a high horse to walk around with your nose in the air.
you can lose your tag and even get banned for being a bad admin (or just a complete idiot). i no longer support the yea i've been around for the 2-3 months can i join, garbage. it takes time to for the admins to get to know you, and justly... how bad your douchebaggery can be.
so if you want my vote, tell me when you've been around for a year or 2. Honestly if you've been around for a year or so as a regular; and i dont know you.... somethin aint right.
note this aint a rule, this is my opinion... doesnt reflect the blitz clan what so ever. im speaking to all the knuckleheads asking me if they want my approval.

:violin: :clap:

yeah, 2-3 months is not enough time 2 get a tag I think :snooty:
ImageImage
Mongo

Post by Mongo »

Well said. Also, I will have to run this by Ultimate but I believe we should go more towards people being invited to apply rather than just letting any one apply.
BkW // ZtluhcS =HH=

Post by BkW // ZtluhcS =HH= »

recruitment here how it is working with Strider out, only senior (Uber admin, Punisher Schultz Strider, Tommy and Mongo) can tag ppl up. application WILL STILL BE LOOKED AT IN THE FORUM AND ALL INPUT Will be taken into consideration. At this point its kind of invite.

Schultz Has Spoken
RUNNING AND GUNNING HAVING FUN KILL KILL KILLING SINCE 9/2005