G-Style6 Recruitment

Recruitment app and discussion
Forum rules
If you wish to apply for Blitz membership, first read the Recruitment Application Requirments topic.
Then create a new topic with the required information.
G-Style6

G-Style6 Recruitment

Post by G-Style6 »

Well I've been playing on the BkW on and off for many many years. I'm actually a little embarrassed about how long lol. I don't think there are many of the BkW members who don't know me. I would like to be a member of the BkW and be honored to Fly the BkW flag. I love the server and the fact that there's usually always someone on to ensure the MOTD is being followed. If there's anything you'd like to know all you have to do is ask. As for my playing time it's kind of all over the place as I work fairly bizarre hours. Please let me know if there's anything else you need from me.
ttyl
G
capncrunch

Re: G-Style6 Recruitment

Post by capncrunch »

After banning G-Style6 for shooting into spawn (it was accidental) and I only banned him for 10 mins... He was very cool about it and apologized. Anyway, he's cool, has been playing forever... and helps us to keep the noobs inline. I spoke to Hillary and confirmed an offer to give him a recruit tag.

Crunchie
Pitt_Bull

Post by Pitt_Bull »

G-Style is 100% Whore, I see him on line all the time, Uses his mic, follows the rules & makes sure there are no idiots on our server! He has my vote for sure! (about time G)
ChickenBong

Post by ChickenBong »

Pitt_Bull wrote:G-Style is 100% Whore, I see him on line all the time, Uses his mic, follows the rules & makes sure there are no idiots on our server! He has my vote for sure! (about time G)
:clap: he is a good guy
i say tag.. :dance:
Fisty ¦ вlϊтz

Post by Fisty ¦ вlϊтz »

the ONE thing I need from you is a good, long and meaningful blowjob. A real one too! none of this looking away while ya do it nonsense! haha This guy is A-Okay and a pleasure to play with. He has my vote!

DeUltimaPunisher

Post by DeUltimaPunisher »

G-Style6, could you please add an application using our template. No need to create an new topic, just add a reply to this topic using the template below:

--------

Player name:

Sex:

What time of the day do you normally play? (Be specific if possible, including timezones):

Are you in any other clans?:

How long have you been playing in our server?:

Do you have a reserved slot or fall into an exception category?:

Do you use your mic in the server?:

Tell us in your own words why you want to join our clan:

Other Comments:

--------
G-Style6

Post by G-Style6 »

Hey Everyone
First thank you to everyone that's given me a post I certainly appreciate it.

No problem Punisher please check out below for the app info. I haven't seen steven, schultz or mongo on in awhile but they have mentioned for several years that they'd endorse my app if and when I applied.

Name: G-Style6
Sex: "Yes Please" I'm Male
Time: I'm in North Van so PST but I work in the entertainment industry so my hours online varies a lot. I'm usually on at least once a day for an hour or two at least.

Clans: No I'm not in any clans. I do however play under a different name when playing MW3 or other FPS's

Play Time: I've been playing on and off in this server for what must be going on 8 year's or more. Ask Raoul how long I've been killing him for he might have a more specfic time line.

Mic: Yep I have a mic and use it. The conversations are sometimes more fun than the game itself. It also helps to inform new players about rules they might not know about.

Reserved Slot: Yep I have a reserved slot.

IMOW: I've been playing here for a long time and have gotten to know many of the BKW members over the years. Some hate me because I can kill them! Ask Raoul he always seemed to get the most angry at me. Generally speaking I've always had fun playing in the BKW and consider myself part of the BKW community. Tagged or Not. There are times when I'm online and there aren't admins in game and it seems that at these times everyone feels its open market to disregard the MOTD. I'd like to be in a position to help moderate that at those times and maintain the integrity of the game for all those regulars that come and enjoy the server.

As I mentioned in my first post if there's anything else you need from me please don't hesitate to give me a shout anytime.

Thanks for the considerations All.
G
ChickenBong

Post by ChickenBong »

:dance: :dance: :dance: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
bmh

Post by bmh »

G-style is good to go in my book. A really good guy and knows the rules. Tag this one up! :character-beavisbutthead:
I die a lot!

penis
ChickenBong

Post by ChickenBong »

Shultz told him today to tag up so he had me put this in and add
d his recruite status :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: so welcome abord and add the names i told you to..
ChickenBong

Post by ChickenBong »

ChickenBong wrote:Shultz told him today to tag up so he had me put this in and add
d his recruite status :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: so welcome abord and add the names i told you to..
BHM and I was on when we agreed on this :clap: :clap:
bmh

Post by bmh »

Yup. Shultzy made the call. Welcome to our little world G-Style. :dance:
I die a lot!

penis
jborne6983

Post by jborne6983 »

WELCOME
:clap:
WE ARE THE PEOPLE OUR PARENTS WARNED US ABOUT!