xPresto App

Recruitment app and discussion
Forum rules
If you wish to apply for Blitz membership, first read the Recruitment Application Requirments topic.
Then create a new topic with the required information.
xPresto

xPresto App

Post by xPresto »

Player name: John Neal

Sex:Male

What time of the day do you normally play? (Be specific if possible, including timezones):5-10pm PST usually

Are you in any other clans?:No

How long have you been playing in our server?:I have been playing for several months on your guys server when I can, I have had a few different names (xHokage, xDestro)

Do you have a reserved slot or fall into an exception category?:No I have been wanting to donate for a while now but bills always seem to get in the way ):

Do you use your mic in the server?:Yes

Tell us in your own words why you want to join our clan:I enjoy the people in the server, I like that Blitz members actually talk to each other when playing an communicate, its hard to find that in any server

Other Comments: I am on active duty military, which is why I said "Usually" with my normal times played. I work shift work so my times always differ depending on schedules. Even if im not aloud to join blitz it wont stop me from playing on the server, you guys are pretty awesome (:
BkW // ZtluhcS =HH=

Re: xPresto App

Post by BkW // ZtluhcS =HH= »

WHO? :twisted: :twisted:
RUNNING AND GUNNING HAVING FUN KILL KILL KILLING SINCE 9/2005