Skellington Recruit App

Recruitment app and discussion
Forum rules
If you wish to apply for Blitz membership, first read the Recruitment Application Requirments topic.
Then create a new topic with the required information.
Skellington

Skellington Recruit App

Post by Skellington »

Player name:
Skellington

Sex:
Male

What time of the day do you normally play? (Be specific if possible, including timezones):
All throughout the day

Are you in any other clans?:
Ex-Clan leader 3 years Ago of LcG We were more of a bunch of friends recruiting I took my tags off to Join blitz back then but as I was getting ready to join i went through hard times and Divorce my Computer was destroyed :( im back again to Join

How long have you been playing in our server?:

I believe 2007

Do you have a reserved slot or fall into an exception category?:

Unemployed as of November 2012

Do you use your mic in the server?:

Yes

Tell us in your own words why you want to join our clan:

I respect the server and all the Admins I've always wanted to join your community and I hope I get the chance again to finally join you.

Other Comments:

I can be active :)

Thank you for the consideration!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
BkW // ZtluhcS =HH=

Re: Skellington Recruit App

Post by BkW // ZtluhcS =HH= »

backb inb 2007b didb youb useb yourb micb? :lol: LcG don't know if I remember that tag. You say you have been playing here since 2007. refresh my memory :twisted:
RUNNING AND GUNNING HAVING FUN KILL KILL KILLING SINCE 9/2005
Skellington

Post by Skellington »

I have been jumping back in forth playing on Blitz but mostly in 2008 before and after my Daughter was born LcG was more of a group of us friends we had happybunnytime ... Faith... Death etc.

I play Pacific Standard Time and when I did play in your server I mostly removed my Tags as a sign of Respect to your server I believe we should respect other Clans or Gaming communities as much as possible I have an Ex brother inlaw that uses Skellington but he plays Counter strike and is Clan Tagged 3x....

Any further questions I can answer them to my best ability I just want to join your community I really enjoy playing with you all :)
Skellington

Post by Skellington »

BkW // ZtluhcS =HH= wrote:backb inb 2007b didb youb useb yourb micb? :lol: LcG don't know if I remember that tag. You say you have been playing here since 2007. refresh my memory :twisted:
Oh yea and yes I did use my Mic but mostly tried to stay off cause of Ex wife Sleeped alot dues to the pregnancy and I have to try to block our closet off so my daughter would sleep
Skellington

Post by Skellington »

[L¢G]Skellington{LDR}
Looked like this we had a full server back in the day but life catches up and bad times hit so alot of members left cause I wasn't on as much I couldn't I didn't have a comp my Ex destroyed it :/
bmh

Post by bmh »

Skellington, we don't need you to make another topic to remind us of your application. It has been deleted.

As for your application, do you have a sponsor?

For now I say no. Even though you used to play way back in 2007 it seems that no one who was around that time knows who you are. We generally require that a person be an active player for a minimum of six months. Come back in six months and try again.
I die a lot!

penis
BkW // ZtluhcS =HH=

Post by BkW // ZtluhcS =HH= »

bmh wrote:Skellington,
As for your application, do you have a sponsor?

For now I say no. We generally require that a person be an active player for a minimum of six months. Come back in six months and try again.
I say no due to the fact that he reminded us of his application, we are old this is true and need to be reminded of many things and his application is not one of them..
:twisted: :twisted:
RUNNING AND GUNNING HAVING FUN KILL KILL KILLING SINCE 9/2005