Pvt. Dane Juras

Recruitment app and discussion
Forum rules
If you wish to apply for Blitz membership, first read the Recruitment Application Requirments topic.
Then create a new topic with the required information.
DaneJuras

Pvt. Dane Juras

Post by DaneJuras »

Yo,
First of all, the BKW is the shit because of the community. Most of the time i'm on the server, which is quite often, there are one or two blitz or bKw members on. Also, the all-chat conversations are always interesting, there is a lot of personality on your server. Those are the main reasons why I want to join. I have been playing regularly on your server now for about a month, and i've been playing DOD:S for about 4 years. At first i struggled with the shooting in or out of spawn rule. I realize now the importance of that rule, and have adjusted my gameplay in order to obey it.

Player name: Pvt. Dane (Jane) Juras

What time of the day do you normally play? (specific if possible, including timezones): evenings, from 6 to 10PM mountain time, from 10 am to 2 pm during the weekends.

Why you want to join: The BKW is my favorite server, it has a good community, good rotation, good latency, and I want to be an active member in the server and also on the website forums. I can give my time and abilities to managing the server, enforcing the rules, and being an active member on the forums.

A little bit about myself: I am a current college student at Montana State University studying Civil Engineering. I have good communication skills, good decision making skills, i'm a computer nut, and i love to play DoD:S.

Thanks for considering my application and for running the best dod:s server!
COUGAR_BAIT

Re: Pvt. Dane Juras

Post by COUGAR_BAIT »

Didn't you just get banned?
Mongo

Re: Pvt. Dane Juras

Post by Mongo »

Denied> Hacks and banned