Applying for mem.

Recruitment app and discussion
Forum rules
If you wish to apply for Blitz membership, first read the Recruitment Application Requirments topic.
Then create a new topic with the required information.
mc pee pants

Applying for mem.

Post by mc pee pants »

Been on the server back in the day as Hobbit Dwarf Monkey, my bro who's 18 changed it to McPeePants, and it sort of stuck.

In game name: Mc Pee Pants
age:25-ish, I'm usually drunk on my birthday and don't really know.
Time: usually around 2 pst and later at night sometimes around 8pst or 9, no idea, it's spuratic.

I'd like to join since it's the only server I play, my other brothers play this game, on my account, because their all too lazy and stupid to get their own accounts. My bro, Chris, 18, plays my account, and you'd be able to see the difference in both of us. He's more offensive, shooting style of warfare, to my blind charge, to flag, capper skills.

Yea, so I'd like to join if possible, and I'll try and get a mic, which isn't hard, just the getting a ride to buy one is always a problem. People with cars and licenses are dicks, to the disabled to see people, will not really, will only sort of, I can't drive, too many "badge problems".

McPP
COUGAR_BAIT

Re: Applying for mem.

Post by COUGAR_BAIT »

Keep playing, Get a mic!

And if you're not disabled don't joke about it!!( my da's disabled(and it is hard to get a ride ^_^ ) and if you are, then ... play more!
CMDRRABB

Post by CMDRRABB »

yeah as Cougar says...you really need a mic on this server, but keep playing and start talking.
[img]http://blitzkrieg.hlstatsx.com/hlstats.php/sig/324_random.png[/img]
Mongo

Post by Mongo »

:handgestures-thumbdown: Thanks for the application. I am sorry to inform you that you do not meet the one or more of the minimum requirements of Whoredum :cry:
Please re apply after you are well known by admins and other players. And remember to use your mic so we can get to know you more.
Crazy Bulgarian

Post by Crazy Bulgarian »

Mongo wrote::handgestures-thumbdown: Thanks for the application. I am sorry to inform you that you do not meet the one or more of the minimum requirements of Whoredum :cry:
Please re apply after you are well known by admins and other players. And remember to use your mic so we can get to know you more.
I agree.