I have always wanted to be a whore...

Recruitment app and discussion
Forum rules
If you wish to apply for Blitz membership, first read the Recruitment Application Requirments topic.
Then create a new topic with the required information.
bmh

I have always wanted to be a whore...

Post by bmh »

... but, seeing as how I'm an ugly old fart, no one ever has paid me for my services and I was always the slut instead. Image

Player name: bmh ¦ I die way too f'in much (bmh67wa)

What time of the day do you normally play?: Midnight (PST) until I get too messed up and pass out. On my two days off I usually start in the early evening and play till I drop. Been playing here for several months now.

Why you want to join: I originally started playing here because it had the most people playing and the best pings. Being in the back yard of the server helps! After getting a mic and talking I met a lot of cool people. I think you all are, for a bunch of fucking whores, a good group to hang with and would be humbled by being allowed to wear a Blitz tag. I feel that I have contributed to your group by being an easy target and by doing so, helping to increase your individual rankings on the server!

I am also looking forward to making a monetary contribution on my next payday to help keep this thing going as I see that the payment is due soon and it looks as if you need a lot more, and quick (hint - open your wallets too). I am not saying this to bolster my recruitment chances. The donation will be there whether you all accept this app or not. I like it here and want to help make sure it stays going!

Meanwhile, consider this app please!
I die a lot!

penis
CMDRRABB

Re: I have always wanted to be a whore...

Post by CMDRRABB »

Nice post. Use the ol' mic you ol' fart and get to know everyone, obey the rules and as usual I don't see a problem, unless medicare care cuts in.
[img]http://blitzkrieg.hlstatsx.com/hlstats.php/sig/324_random.png[/img]
COUGAR_BAIT

Post by COUGAR_BAIT »

Thats fucked up Rabb! LMFAO!!

As he said, the More you use your mic, the more votes you will get!!

What is BHM? old clan?
bmh

Post by bmh »

Nope. bmh is my initials. I have always been "bmh" something or other ever since I helped Al Gore invent the internet. :lol:
I die a lot!

penis
Crazy Bulgarian

Post by Crazy Bulgarian »

Would be a good addition to our clan. Good to go IMO. :handgestures-thumbupright:
CMDRRABB

Post by CMDRRABB »

Gonzo you crack me up. Look's who's talking about being an ol'fart. BTW are you still using that "Z1" from Germany's Konrad Zuse? What year was that 1936 or 38? :obscene-buttred:
[img]http://blitzkrieg.hlstatsx.com/hlstats.php/sig/324_random.png[/img]
Mongo

Post by Mongo »

:approved ¦ вlϊтz ® (Add this to the end of you pseudonym)

To do this go to your friends list and open your control panel.

Please Add the following Admins to your friends list DeUltimaPunisher, Tommy2Fingers, Strider Mongo and Schultz. Please send your Steam ID To DeUltimaPunisher so you can be added to the books. Then add the rest of the Blitz members to your friends list so we can be a big bunch of Whores.
bmh

Post by bmh »

When I try to add Schultz it says that his friends list is full. I can't find Tommy. Has he changed his name?

Do I send my SteamID via Steam? I'm guessing that you can't send a private message to someone who isn't on your list yet because I can't get the button to do anything and am still waiting for DeUltimaPunisher to accept me as a friend.
I die a lot!

penis
Mongo

Post by Mongo »

you can pm ultimate
Tommy is MIA. He pops in once and a while.
Schultz is a popular guy. he may need to drop people in his friends list that isnt Blitz
I will let him know
Frostbite

Post by Frostbite »

damn... now I can't just call you a slut. but congrats and welcome! :clap: