Application for .:Delta Echo Alpha:.

Recruitment app and discussion
Forum rules
If you wish to apply for Blitz membership, first read the Recruitment Application Requirments topic.
Then create a new topic with the required information.
:Delta:

Application for .:Delta Echo Alpha:.

Post by :Delta: »

Player name:.:Delta Echo Alpha:.
What time of the day do you normally play? (specific if possible, including timezones):

I play late at night, anywhere from 9-11 (PST) and sometimes into the early morning hours of 12-3 am (PST). I will jump on in between work and school for a few hours during the day, but that is rare.

Why you want to join:

I like the players and attitude. I know there is some players from all age groups (late 30s etc) but the general tone of the server is awesome. Also, the possible use of the soundboard and privileges I may receive after I put some time (and money) into the server in the future seems like a bonus.
Games you play: Currently I only play DoD; however, I played Counter-Strike for the past 7 years off and on. I used to play a lot of Halo, Call of Duty and other First Person Shooters. I have also put in my share of hours on World of Warcraft and Aion but I lost interest when I decided the amount of time and effort it takes to even reach a level playing field with other players outweighs the effort. I used to play a lot of Heroes of Newerth as well but I found that there was too much of a dependency on teammate competency. That's what I love about DoD, I hop on and everyone is at a equal playing field and the outcome of the game is based on my ability not my time that I have put in.
COUGAR_BAIT

Re: Application for .:Delta Echo Alpha:.

Post by COUGAR_BAIT »

The booklet jumps outside a peasant!
grimmy

Post by grimmy »

Has my approval. :handgestures-thumbup: Good attitude, good player and uses mic. Plus has a spray of Humongous from Road Warrior, enough said. :banana-explosion: :character-jason:
"Don't SWEAT the PETTY things, and don't PET the SWEATY things"
Charizard

Post by Charizard »

Great guy, but are you good enough to be an honorary pokemon? :think:
CMDRRABB

Post by CMDRRABB »

Good player....but it'sounds like "big brother" (DEA) is now charting into the gamers world. :obscene-smokingjoint: Watch out Gonzo.
[img]http://blitzkrieg.hlstatsx.com/hlstats.php/sig/324_random.png[/img]
Mongo

Post by Mongo »

I do enjoy you in server but you are new to me and I wouold like to see you in server for a couple more months. Please reapply in a couple months after more blitz get to know you.

:handgestures-thumbdown: Thanks for the application. I am sorry to inform you that you do not meet the one or more of the minimum requirements of Whoredum. That or we just don't want you as a whore as of yet :cry:
Please re apply after you are well known by admins and other players. And remember to use your mic so we can get to know you more.
:Delta:

Post by :Delta: »

O-K. In the meantime, you guys can feel free to add me on PS3 network. My gamertag is panzerCRUSH and I have been playing alot of BF:BC 2 lately.