Cable Guy's App

Recruitment app and discussion
Forum rules
If you wish to apply for Blitz membership, first read the Recruitment Application Requirments topic.
Then create a new topic with the required information.
Cable Guy

Cable Guy's App

Post by Cable Guy »

My name is Jon, I'm 21, been playing this damn game for years. Times of play are always different, but its always after work, and on weekends. I would love to be a 'Whore' the server is just so full of positive players, who are always having a great time, no bull shit, and great drunken conversations, and I would love to be a permanent part of that. I play this game, along with the occasional EVE Online, and any of the Battle Field games.

-Cable Guy
Charizard

Re: Cable Guy's App

Post by Charizard »

good guy, would like to hear you more on the mic though!

.. and I play EVE! 8-) +1 for toi
Zooks24

Post by Zooks24 »

positive dude, never complains has a good time and we frag each other back and forth. dude has my vote :obscene-drinkingdrunk:
"No bastard ever won a war by dying for his country. He won it by making the other poor dumb bastard die for his country."
~George S. Patton~
CMDRRABB

Post by CMDRRABB »

Same here. Good attitude follows the rules, and plays frequently. Got my vote :handgestures-thumbupright:
[img]http://blitzkrieg.hlstatsx.com/hlstats.php/sig/324_random.png[/img]
COUGAR_BAIT

Post by COUGAR_BAIT »

CMDRRABB wrote:Same here. Good attitude follows the rules, and plays frequently. Got my vote :handgestures-thumbupright:
Mongo

Post by Mongo »

Your application has been approved
:character-beavisbutthead:
¦ вlϊтz ® (Add this to the end of you pseudonym)
:happy-partydance:
To do this, go to your friends list and open your control panel.
Please add the following admins to your friends list : DeUltimaPunisher, Tommy2Fingers, Strider Mongo and Schultz. Please send your Steam ID To DeUltimaPunisher so you can be added to the books. Then add the rest of the Blitz members to your friends list so we can be a big bunch of Whores.
:violence-guntoting: