App. for NoAllegiance|SchwarzesBlut

Recruitment app and discussion
Forum rules
If you wish to apply for Blitz membership, first read the Recruitment Application Requirments topic.
Then create a new topic with the required information.
NoA|SchwarzesBlut

App. for NoAllegiance|SchwarzesBlut

Post by NoA|SchwarzesBlut »

This App is for DeUltimatePunisher or who it may concern

Player name: NoAllegiance|SchwarzesBlut

What time of the day do you normally play? (specific if possible, including timezones): I normally play in the afteroonish through evening but if I have to work on that certain day then I will get in some mid morning gameplay action. I live in Los Angeles so I'm in Pacific Standard Time....is that right? haha yeah I think thats it.

Why you want to join: Oh geez haha ummm ever since I stumbled upon your server like a year back I'm guesstimating I fell in love with you guys!!! instantly! but ehmmmm not in a homosexual way or anything.....( or is it? haha no I'm kiddin') I totally dig the atmosphere and the charismatic people that play here ( especially Barney lmao that guy is friggin' hilarious I tells ya!) The fact that everybody on this server is so easygoin' and funny really made it simple for me to feel welcome. I really hope you guys even consider me an addition to the Whores Clan but if not hey it was worth a shot and I just really enjoy playing with you guys and will continue to do so n donate some moolah whenever possible. Thanks for hearing me out Punisher

Games you play: I play DOD, I was trying to get Grand Theft Auto iv on my comp but I guess couldn't cuz it's too slow. Counterstrike but I don't have it on my steam....I've played that new Modern Warfare game quit a bit at my buddies house and might download it through steam soon. Besides that eh I don't really play other games cuz DOD is the one that I'm mostly on. I liked the Return to Castle Wolfenstein game haha I thought that was pretty shweet.

More pain and misery in the history of mankind
Sometimes it seems more like
The blind leading the blind
It brings upon us more famine, death and war
You know religion has a lot to answer for
COUGAR_BAIT

Re: App. for NoAllegiance|SchwarzesBlut

Post by COUGAR_BAIT »

I've played with this guy a few times, but i don't usually recognize people unless they're whores...so...go figure ^_^

Not too sure if I've heard 'em talk...so riddle me this, do you have a mic?
NoA|SchwarzesBlut

Hey whats up Cougah! haha of course I have a mic! I'm always blabbin' away when I'm playing DOD with you's guys. I've played with you a whole buncha times and you're on my friendslist. Thanks for posting and even more so thanks for semi recognizing my non Clan member ass!haha :dance:

Zooks24

Post by Zooks24 »

ive seen ya a few times, dont know how long you been playing but its not enough for me to know ya that well or even give ya my vote to be a Whore. keep fraggin and maybe down the road :naughty:
"No bastard ever won a war by dying for his country. He won it by making the other poor dumb bastard die for his country."
~George S. Patton~
COUGAR_BAIT

Post by COUGAR_BAIT »

NoA|SchwarzesBlut wrote:Hey whats up Cougah! haha of course I have a mic! I'm always blabbin' away when I'm playing DOD with you's guys. I've played with you a whole buncha times and you're on my friendslist. Thanks for posting and even more so thanks for semi recognizing my non Clan member ass!haha :dance:

no shit! fuck i dont pay attention any more ahahaha im always so tired aahah i dont even play as much as i use to ^_^ But I remember you now!!

Great guy, Has my vote ^_^
NoA|SchwarzesBlut

Zooks thank you for the honest to goodness no BS criticism....I will definitely take that to heart and get on as much as I can and FRAG until my ass and fingers are sore! ummm my fingers wouldn't be anywheres near my ass but you know what I mean!!! :doh:

As for Cougah! hey thank you so much for giving me you're blessing!!! hopefully all the other Blitz hombre's n Senoritas feel the same. Really means alot to me.

- David ( NoAllegiance|ScuwarzesBlut

Mongo

Post by Mongo »

I have only seen you recently in the server.

:handgestures-thumbdown: Thanks for the application. I am sorry to inform you that you do not meet the one or more of the minimum requirements of Whoredum. That or we just don't want you as a whore as of yet
Please re apply after you are well known by admins and other players. And remember to use your mic so we can get to know you more. :romance-threesome: