Recruit Me :) Please

Recruitment app and discussion
Forum rules
If you wish to apply for Blitz membership, first read the Recruitment Application Requirments topic.
Then create a new topic with the required information.
Jumpertherabbit###

Recruit Me :) Please

Post by Jumpertherabbit### »

Ive been wanting to join blitz for a very long time its really the only server ive played on. Im 18 years old (I play usually 9am PST to any time of the day ) . Blitz is the only reason why i am decent at dod. I would love to become part of the Blitz team and become a much better player. My old name that i had before i was jumpertherabbit### was just jumper##. Some of the games i play are counter strike source, BFBC2, Day of defeat source. Im really hoping that i can become one of blitz :)
Last edited by Jumpertherabbit### on Thu Jun 10, 2010 3:27 pm, edited 2 times in total.
COUGAR_BAIT

Re: Recruit Me :) Please

Post by COUGAR_BAIT »

played with him lastnight ( that didnt sound right ), Hes a good player and goes by the rules and even yells at people to follow the rules and then tells an Admin whats going on so we can handle it...Hes a good roadie!

Has my vote
Katapilla Killa

Post by Katapilla Killa »

Never seen this guy before.
Doeshk

Post by Doeshk »

Katapilla Killa wrote:Never seen this guy before.
ImageImage
Mongo

Post by Mongo »

:handgestures-thumbdown: Thanks for the application. I am sorry to inform you that you do not meet the one or more of the minimum requirements of Whoredum. That or we just don't want you as a whore as of yet :cry:
Please re apply after you are well known by admins and other players. And remember to use your mic so we can get to know you more.