Mcbrides Application

Recruitment app and discussion
Forum rules
If you wish to apply for Blitz membership, first read the Recruitment Application Requirments topic.
Then create a new topic with the required information.
Michbride

Mcbrides Application

Post by Michbride »

Player name: Mcbride

Sex: Male

What time of the day do you normally play? (Be specific if possible, including timezones):

Currently Work 2nd Shift and play mostly at night and into the morning (EST) When I am off I will play during the day just depends on my work schedule. I work quite a bit so this swings alot:/

Are you in any other clans?: Nope, I was awhile back FA in 2010-2012 (Fatal Agents) and WKA which I don't remember what that stands for.

How long have you been playing in our server?: In your sever quite awhile, couple years off and on, just depended on what server popped up for me.

Do you have a reserved slot or fall into an exception category?:
No I currently do not, I really love this game as you can tell from my 1900 Hours haha. I would not mind donating since now I have graduated college and have actual income as I am sure you understand. I want this game to live on so I will be donating here this week.

Do you use your mic in the server?:
Depends most of the time yes however if the Wife is asleep then I tend to type because we all know how that can be, I like my head.

Tell us in your own words why you want to join our clan:

I have been a part of the DOD community for a long time, I enjoy the game and the people who play it. However when I want to really enjoy the shenanigans and people yelling while shooting the death out of one another I come to your server. I would love to be a part of Blitz and the community you have created to ensure this game keeps going.

Other Comments:
I do have an old friend that you could reach out to if you would like to verify anything, Ajax is his name and he is a member but that is your call. Just wanted to give you a heads up.

Thank you for your time

-Mcbride
a43

Re: Mcbrides Application

Post by a43 »

Kills me frequently enough to irritate me.
Cpl_Caje

Post by Cpl_Caje »

Kills me with adequate consistency too. Have chatted with him a few time, seems like a good guy, though having Ajax as a friend leaves some room question his judgement. Must have a love of whiskey and Ajax supplies him.
BkW // ZtluhcS =HH=

Post by BkW // ZtluhcS =HH= »

I remember McBride....Play a while as often as you can. we will see if your a whore. PS; Ajax you need a better class of friend... :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
RUNNING AND GUNNING HAVING FUN KILL KILL KILLING SINCE 9/2005
Michbride

Post by Michbride »

Haha I will do my best like i said work keeps me pretty pinned at the moment. Donating tomorrow :D See yall in there