Recruiting

Recruitment app and discussion
Forum rules
If you wish to apply for Blitz membership, first read the Recruitment Application Requirments topic.
Then create a new topic with the required information.
RECON

Recruiting

Post by RECON »

Player name: -[X]RECON[X]-
What time of the day do you normally play? (specific if possible, including timezones): I play around 12:00 Am to 10:00pm pacific so that's 3:00pm to 1:00am central.
Why you want to join: When i first got dod:s not a lot of players played the normal servers and at the bottom of the list there was the blitz server. Ever since then i play this server whenever i play dod:s so i joined the group and turned my name to dod:s but one member told me i have to recruit at the forms first so here i am.
Games you play:Dod:s, garry's mod, Teamfortress 2, hl2 series, GTA4 and zombie panic source.

P.S. My mic is glitching and i'm not looking forward to buying a new since i rarely used it before.
Doeshk

Re: Recruiting

Post by Doeshk »

lol
ImageImage
RECON

Post by RECON »

O sad to find out :I. But thanks anyways for telling me gonzo but does this mean I have to leave the group to?
Mongo

Post by Mongo »

:handgestures-thumbdown: Thanks for the application. I am sorry to inform you that you do not meet the one or more of the minimum requirements of Whoredum. That or we just don't want you as a whore as of yet :cry:
Please do no re apply. You're an idiot for tagging up when you are not Blitz.