I got muted when no one believed me

Discuss issues or anything you need help with here. Please keep it computer/game related.
White_Magic

I got muted when no one believed me

Post by White_Magic »

Hello,
I have played on Blitz for a good while.
While I was playing no one believed that I was a SGT in the Army, nor that I was also a nurse.
They said I sounded and looked too young based on my profile picture.
Lady Gunslinger muted me, My profile picture is from my NCLEX photo. You can look me up on the Texas Board of Nursing verification page.
Gregory Moreno.
July 5 1991.
Here are pictures of me while deployed. I do not like when people doubt what I say even though I may sound young and look young. I was 22 when I made SGT.
All I received was laughs and jokes.
Here are my pics to prove what I said.
I EARNED my rank as SGT, and I will NOT have anyone doubt me, regardless of how I may look or sound to you.
https://imgur.com/a/bTW5GSS
White_Magic

Re: I got muted when no one believed me

Post by White_Magic »

Now I am ungagged, but this post still stands. I am not sure if it was a timed gag or not.
But having everyone in the blitz clan call me a liar and say im not a medic or nurse kind of hurt.
I was a 68WM6. 68W meaning medic, with the ASI of M6. LPN.
I play here because I was told this server liked military.
BkW // ZtluhcS =HH=

Post by BkW // ZtluhcS =HH= »

NOT SURE IF YOU WILL EVER READ THIS, HERE GOES, GROW SOME THICKER SKIN. YOU SAY you're IN THE ARMY. DID NOT KNOW THEY WERE SUCH PUSSYS, WHINING ABOUT GETTING MUTED LOFL. THE WAY YOUR TALKING I FIGURED YOU WERE IN THE COAST GUARD. BUCK UP PRIVATE...SEMPRE FI JOHNNY
RUNNING AND GUNNING HAVING FUN KILL KILL KILLING SINCE 9/2005
bmh

Post by bmh »

No one mutes people on the server for claiming to have been in the military. There is obviously more to this story. If you were whining as much as you have done here it was probably for that reason. Suck it up. It's just a fucking game and as you've said, the mute is gone now. There was no reason for you to come back and comment further once that happened.
I die a lot!

penis
BkW // ZtluhcS =HH=

Post by BkW // ZtluhcS =HH= »

Hey, thank you for the Private message that you sent to me through the forums it warmed the cockles of my heart. I appreciate the fact that you served even if it was in the army and that you were or are a nurse. I heard that they suck the best dick because they know anatomy any truth to that?. As far as the Coast Guard some of my friends were in that branch they rock. My MOS I was a Cook for the air wing with Squadrons VMF 314 The Black Knights and a tour with
VMF 214 The Black Sheep. As for your being a pussy whiner that's on you. Shut the Fuck up.
RUNNING AND GUNNING HAVING FUN KILL KILL KILLING SINCE 9/2005