That stupid AFK timer

Discuss issues or anything you need help with here. Please keep it computer/game related.
bmh

That stupid AFK timer

Post by bmh »

While it's intentions I'm sure are great and all, the damn thing doesn't work right. I will be shooting at someone or running along and it asks me to hit 1 if I'm not AFK. Any way to adjust the sensitivity of this thing? I wasn't the only one with this problem.
I die a lot!

penis
CMDRRABB

Re: That stupid AFK timer

Post by CMDRRABB »

I don't know. I just saw it yesterday also. I wasn't gone for more than 25-30seconds, went to the kitchen to get a can of soda, and came back to the message. Although I was in spawn that may have had something to do with it. I hit the "1" as requested and rejoined the game with no adverse effects.
[img]http://blitzkrieg.hlstatsx.com/hlstats.php/sig/324_random.png[/img]
Charizard

Post by Charizard »

yeah agreed.. I just wanna choke a bitch after having this thing go off all the time. :evil:
Frostbite

Post by Frostbite »

ok, today was the first issue I had with it. I was eating while playing, and stopped to take a bite. By the time I looked up I had that message on my screen. A bit fast eh?
bmh

Post by bmh »

I was in one of those long respawning sessions, around 12 seconds or so, and when I reappeared there was that damn AFK message already! How could I be AFK if I had just been killed and was respawning? That thing is weird.
I die a lot!

penis