Princess Bubblegum Application

Recruitment app and discussion
Forum rules
If you wish to apply for Blitz membership, first read the Recruitment Application Requirments topic.
Then create a new topic with the required information.
Princess Bubblegum

Princess Bubblegum Application

Post by Princess Bubblegum »

Hey finally decide to apply! you can blame Beazer for it...

Player name: Princess Bubblegum
What time of the day do you normally play? late night-early mornings
Why you want to join: cause Blitz is best server and the only one i play on and everyone on there is pretty cool
Games you play: Dod
Splatted!!!!!

Re: Princess Bubblegum Application

Post by Splatted!!!!! »

Hello, :)
BkW // ZtluhcS =HH=

Post by BkW // ZtluhcS =HH= »

Who?
RUNNING AND GUNNING HAVING FUN KILL KILL KILLING SINCE 9/2005
bavarianmonkey

Post by bavarianmonkey »

BkW // ZtluhcS =HH= wrote:Who?
I'm with him.
So stehen wir im Kampf allein
Durch Blut geschweißt sind unsre Reih'n.
Den Blick nach vorn, die Faust geballt!
Die Straße dann von unserm Schritt erschallt.

Killer-Milk84

Post by Killer-Milk84 »

Cool to have another OZ in the game.

You shouldn't listen to Beazer WARNING his a tart that wants your hand in marriage... Apply if you feel you have earned your keep as an admin.

Goodluck with your application!
Frostbite

Post by Frostbite »

Who is this?
doomhammer

Post by doomhammer »

Played with her LATE :clap: night many a time. She uses her mic respects the rules seems pretty cool in my books. She's got my vote?
Splatted!!!!!

Post by Splatted!!!!! »

Played with her last night, seems to follow rules and has respect. Look forward to getting to know you.

Good luck in your app. 8-)
BkW // ZtluhcS =HH=

doomhammer wrote:Played with her LATE :clap: night many a time. She uses her mic respects the rules seems pretty cool in my books. She's got my vote?

what u tryingnto get laid lofl :lol:
Kriegs<>Schwein

Post by Kriegs<>Schwein »

I dont know. A total of 95 hrs. playging time on BKW server. I have never seen her,him I would think more playing time + getting to know you would be involved ?
Sarge

Post by Sarge »

i have played online with bubblegum numerous times, never once had a problem with her. though she could be a little more vocal on the mic. i would definitely say a little more time on the server would help out her application, and being active on the forums would also help. but, that aside, i say she's a good fit for BKW!
-Sarge.Xr

beazer

Post by beazer »

Most of those hours were played on blitz ;). She's cool shit, holds her own, helps enforce the rules, and knows how to joke around. She plays a lot late at night and makes fun of me. Need I say more? :dance: :clap:
Mongo

Post by Mongo »

It's all fine that your penis is thinking for you but does she meet the application requirements? :think:
bmh

Post by bmh »

Mongo wrote:It's all fine that your penis is thinking for you but does she meet the application requirements? :think:

No. She doesn't have a reserved slot and she hasn't been here for six months.
I die a lot!

penis
BkW // ZtluhcS =HH=

good observation the both of you and I think that I summed it up with who :twisted:
grimmy

Post by grimmy »

She usually plays late night. She used to be in =E= i think. She's a good player, uses her mic and has a good sense of humor. I'm getting tired of the members who shoot down an applicant because you haven't played with them or haven't seen them when your on. I think only the members who do know the applicants should comment. Let's face it some of you guys never even see Pun on unless your on early in the morning. That being said, I sponsor and approve this player. :handgestures-thumbupleft: :handgestures-thumbupleft:

P.S. Go FUck Yourselllllf!! :lol:
"Don't SWEAT the PETTY things, and don't PET the SWEATY things"
El Jefe

Post by El Jefe »

grimmy wrote:She usually plays late night. She used to be in =E= i think. She's a good player, uses her mic and has a good sense of humor. I'm getting tired of the members who shoot down an applicant because you haven't played with them or haven't seen them when your on. I think only the members who do know the applicants should comment. Let's face it some of you guys never even see Pun on unless your on early in the morning. That being said, I sponsor and approve this player. :handgestures-thumbupleft: :handgestures-thumbupleft:

P.S. Go FUck Yourselllllf!! :lol:
Grimmy,

I disagree with your opinion on this. If only two or three admins know the player then the player has not been around enough or not made a strong enough effort to get to know members of the clan.

While Hypra has the final say, I am sure that he reads through posts and if not enough people know who the person is, I would imagine that it matters in his decision. Further, a recruit will eventually become a member and an admin, and if people don't know them that play regularly, well that doesn't build a strong community.

All in all, I think that there is value in people saying that they don't know who a person is.

Jefe

P.S. Bubblegum, In the words of Pete Townsend, "Who the fuck are you?"
Frostbite

Post by Frostbite »

how long has she been playing here? I've never heard of her, but then again I don't play nights as often as I used to.
Mongo

Post by Mongo »

Don't remember seeing this person or others applying. In the last 2 months I haven't played a lot. So that just shows that these recruits have not been in the server for very long and that they need more time to have admins get to know them.

I say no but reapply in a few more months and get to know more admins. Particularly the senior and uber admins.
grimmy

Post by grimmy »

I feel you Jefe, my point was that for some members like myself when i'm on 2 or 3 times a week ,late night for a couple hrs, bubblegum is usually on. In fairness some of the members who play early in the day or afternoon will probably know players that i'll never see either. Wasn't asking for an instant tag on this app,just wanted to get the point out there. Mongo has good point but remember if applicants only play @ certain hours or days then only a few whores will know who they are and their opinions should have more influence.

And as usual
Go fuuuck youuuuuurself
"Don't SWEAT the PETTY things, and don't PET the SWEATY things"
hypra

Post by hypra »

denied, thanks for playing. please try again in minimum 6months