No more "blackout drinks" in Washington State

Title says it all
bmh

No more "blackout drinks" in Washington State

Post by bmh »

http://www.reuters.com/article/idUSTRE6A954P20101110

While I'm surprised that it took so long, all this is going to do is make people go back to mixing their drinks with Red Bull.

Looks like I have a week left to stock up. :lol:
I die a lot!

penis
Frostbite

Re: No more "blackout drinks" in Washington State

Post by Frostbite »

that's how far out of the loop I am... didn't even know those drinks existed. What happened to good old fashioned beer or mixed drinks?? they work just fine
Mongo

Post by Mongo »

Just wait untill WA implements Prohibition. Whats next? A kids gets hurt from a knife in a kitchen so then all knives will be banned? Someone gets killed in a car accident, so now we ban all cars.
This fucking state is so stupid. Why wont they let nature weed out the stupid ones?
Appleseed

Post by Appleseed »

lol 9 stupid college students drink too much at their own fault.. now the whole state takes the outcome..whey don't they ban skateboard since college students keeps breaking their arms and legs when use it :dance: in fact today i saw a guy on my campus fall off 6 stairs smash his own face on the ground when he try to do a "cool" move.. :lol:
jborne6983

Post by jborne6983 »

And wasn't all the kids under age? Where they get the drinks? :think:
WE ARE THE PEOPLE OUR PARENTS WARNED US ABOUT!
bmh

Post by bmh »

They have already been banned in Michigan and now New York, Oregon, and Oklahoma are ready to do it too.

http://www.nydailynews.com/lifestyle/20 ... ared_.html

http://www.wgrz.com/news/local/story.aspx?storyid=94552
I die a lot!

penis
Mongo

Post by Mongo »

jborne6983 wrote:And wasn't all the kids under age? Where they get the drinks? :think:
Through the state controlled liquor stores. LOL
bmh

Post by bmh »

Mongo wrote:
jborne6983 wrote:And wasn't all the kids under age? Where they get the drinks? :think:
Through the state controlled liquor stores. LOL

Actually the liquor stores don't sell these types of drinks. They are under the percentage of alcohol (12% vs. 15%) for the requirement. Convenience stores and even regular grocery stores (Albertsons, Safeway) sell these.
I die a lot!

penis
Mongo

Post by Mongo »

Most likely they got it from a friend who is over 21. I used to always get older people to get liquor for us when I was under age.
grimmy

Post by grimmy »

I see a lot of DRUNK kids (over 21 but punks to me) walking around the strip with Four Loco cans in their hands. I even had a bachelor party ask me to stop at an am-pm to buy 8 Four Locos. I drank one before bowling and by the 3rd game i was FUCKED UP. Of course i had about 8 beers also. I agree with Mongo on this one, we cannot start banning everything because of stupid peeps. Natural selection will take care of them. :lol:
"Don't SWEAT the PETTY things, and don't PET the SWEATY things"
jborne6983

Post by jborne6983 »

Mongo wrote:Most likely they got it from a friend who is over 21. I used to always get older people to get liquor for us when I was under age.

and so did I till I got the nerves to buy it myself. i was 18, buying liqueur and playing the slots. lol Nevada is cool but sucks to live in. :lol:
jborne6983

Post by jborne6983 »

grimmy wrote:I see a lot of DRUNK kids (over 21 but punks to me) walking around the strip with Four Loco cans in their hands. I even had a bachelor party ask me to stop at an am-pm to buy 8 Four Locos. I drank one before bowling and by the 3rd game i was FUCKED UP. Of course i had about 8 beers also. I agree with Mongo on this one, we cannot start banning everything because of stupid peeps. Natural selection will take care of them. :lol:

AGREED!!
Crazy Bulgarian

Post by Crazy Bulgarian »

Last edited by Crazy Bulgarian on Thu Jan 13, 2011 1:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
ZERO604

Post by ZERO604 »

AHAHAHA ppl are retarded. Caffeine opens your blood cells which help you absorb vitamins and medicine better but in our case you absorb alcohol better. It's like when ppl put 40% above alcohol into dry ice and smoke it. It gets you fucked but you do not need much because of the fact that it enters your bloodstream almost immediately through your lungs, so it takes less to get alcohol poisoning.

So my recommendation... DON'T BE A FUCKING NOOB BITCH :music-tool:
im gonna cut u so bad u..u..u gonna wish u aint been cut so bad
Mongo

Post by Mongo »

So I guess they will just have to go back to mixing redbull and vodka. I don't see any difference than that and a can you can buy from a store. They will get the same effect from redbull and vodka compared to 4loco.