Hacked?

Discuss issues or anything you need help with here. Please keep it computer/game related.
Frostbite

Hacked?

Post by Frostbite »

Ok whores, so I just got back from a week in the field today, and my email and facebook accounts say that the passwords were changed on wednesday. Any idea how I can get my email back? I'll worry about facebook later.
Rediseal

Re: Hacked?

Post by Rediseal »

Which email service do you have. I had a hotmail account that was hack and I had to call them to get everything back.
bmh

Post by bmh »

GMail was hacked recently. You should be able to reset your password...
I die a lot!

penis
Mongo

Post by Mongo »

TIP:
Creating a strong password.
The more complicated a password the harder it is for people to hack your account. Unless it is hacked internally this password scheme is a real good way to create a strong password.
A strong password consists of at least two of the following; lower case and upper case letters, numbers and characters.
some people may use a pattern on the keyboard like PPP)))lll999. Some may use a name and change the spelling using characters and numbers like this. CHr1st0pher&&.
Since there are many different variations, this method is almost unhackable. Yes it can be done but it is very hard, even for the best hackers.
So try these methods next time you create a password for an account. And if you have to write it down someplace, make sure it is not right next to your computer.
Dracunos

Post by Dracunos »

Check this out.. It's the statistics for how long it could take to crack a pass depending on how complex/long your password is.
http://www.lockdown.co.uk/?pg=combi&s=articles

But nowadays, especially for facebook and email and crap like they seem to be stealing accounts through phishing. Even though everyone swears they only use their favorites, still seems to happen all the time.
Frostbite

Post by Frostbite »

thanks all, I got it figured out. The ONE person that knew my password other than me went and changed them all and denied it until just now. So... I have everything back
Shakira

Post by Shakira »

ha class F hacker instant love it