Show your Tats? :)

Title says it all
Mongo

Re: Show your Tats? :)

Post by Mongo »

Any ways back to the subject. No tats here. Thought about it but haven't decided on anything. I always go back to the it being permanent. Don't want to get something then five years from now regreting it. I will probably leave the art framed on the walls for now.
Coupon

Post by Coupon »

Well you know what they say, people without tattoos just arent as badA as us.
and no daddy issues here we get whiskey drunk and bullshit on a regualar basis.
I just got to much class to shop at walmart and to much creativity to not make my outfits. and to much respect for my eardrums to turn on the radio. ;)
Mongo

Post by Mongo »

Must be molested by uncle issues then :o
Enigma

Post by Enigma »

lol Indeed they are not as bad ass as we are ;) And Mongo needs to get super drunk and just go get one and quit being a little baby about it... Just get a little pink unicorn or butterfly :p lol
Mongo

Post by Mongo »

Yeah getting drunk and getting a tat is proof of how much of an irresponsible douche tard you are.

Don't even talk about being a bad ass and not able to handle pain. What I go through on a daily basis would make you cry like a little bitch.
Enigma

Post by Enigma »

I'm sorry that you have to do that but you know, proper life decisions kept me from having to sell my ass for cash... But you know, each to his/her own I guess, if it makes you happy lol And the whole get super drunk and get one is a joke, I've never been drunk while getting a tattoo. Extremely hung over, but never drunk. And that was the first tattoo I got which is my chest piece. Everyone of my tattoos have meaning behind them, something that I have thought out and planned before just doing it so be a fucking dick head about it. I was just playing and being friendly hence the "pink unicorn or butterfly," but I guess I kicked a little too much sand into your vagina and hurt your feelings somewhere along the way.
Mongo wrote: Don't even talk about being a bad ass and not able to handle pain. What I go through on a daily basis would make you cry like a little bitch.
I'm also pretty sure I didn't say a damn thing about being able to handle the pain, let me check... Yup I was right, nothing about pain. Being a little baby about it was referring to your lack of enthusiasm for getting one, also just a joke.
bobo-claus

Post by bobo-claus »

First tattoo! Finished about twenty minutes ago. My wife's name and my last name. For those of you who don't think you should put a woman's name on you, well, you can fuck off! I don't fucking care what you think!

rickyrescue

Post by rickyrescue »

Lol BoBo, I would probably put my daughters name, but my wifes?? Marriage is never certain, although love perhaps, and I'm sure she loves to see her name coming at her face everytime you back hand her after she gives you shit for playing too much DoD. :mrgreen:
bobo-claus

Post by bobo-claus »

haha...yeah...gotta lay down the smack down from time to time.

Mongo

Post by Mongo »

You should get a tat of the old batman pictures pow, smack, etc. on the back of your hand.
bobo-claus

Post by bobo-claus »

that would be good....or better yet. a tat of old batman fucking old wonder woman from behind and you see the WHAP from him donkey punching the back of her head!

LOL