Recruitment app for Dr. Fysh

Recruitment app and discussion
Forum rules
If you wish to apply for Blitz membership, first read the Recruitment Application Requirments topic.
Then create a new topic with the required information.
DrFysh

Recruitment app for Dr. Fysh

Post by DrFysh »

Heya, you guys know me by now :). I've had a couple of members say they'd sponsor me, I know supersteve for one, I forget the other one's name (d'oh) but after I get on and play and chat for a bit, I'll find out and edit my post to say.
OK, on with the app:

Player name: Dr. Fysh , DrFysh , Jon Costa

What time of the day do you normally play? (specific if possible, including timezones):
I'd say I play mostly around 8 PM to 4-6 AM (up until the sun rises a lot, hehe) EST. I live in Southern New Jersey so I'm EST, but since I'm up so damn late I usually run into u West coast guys when ur on late too, hehe.

Why you want to join: Cause this is the best DAMN DoD server in the world, goddamn it! GOD BLESS AMERICA! /me chomps on cigar :P Honestly because I love playing here and the people are nice and often awesomely hilarious!

Games you play: DoD (of course), Battlefield BC2 : Vietnam, Wings Of Prey (great multiplayer WW2 dogfighting game), Garry's Mod, Burnout Paradise, Fallout : New Vegas

I hope you'll consider my humble application, and hope to someday call myself a full fledged whore! :twisted:
TheEmgee

Re: Recruitment app for Dr. Fysh

Post by TheEmgee »

Hmm... I never had any problems with him. Good player. Chatty. Entertaining :)
the canadian

Post by the canadian »

this whore wnnabe has my thumbs up
SavageSniper

Post by SavageSniper »

:handgestures-thumbup: :violence-guntoting: :handgestures-thumbup: