Broderlands!!

Title says it all
Shakira

Broderlands!!

Post by Shakira »

Finally sunk the money into it....
HELL YA ITS FUCKING AWESOME!!

this game is deffinitly one for those who like mercs deserts and great southwestern style of fighting....Guns man awesome
visuals on the game fit perfect( to many people are expecting real life sim fps games....not going to happen for a very long time although getting close....

will play story throughout and get all achivements on there and skills max out and then online play

Havent tested the online play but anybody else play this game??
i know pinch and dana do i think raoul does but idk its AWESOME pick it up
Mongo

Re: Broderlands!!

Post by Mongo »

I have had it since day one and have all the DLC. It is a blast. I havent played online though. For a linear game it is pretty good. the DLC really adds to it.

I really hope they make a second one and improve on certain things. Mainly customability of weapons would be nice. Maybe elemental attachments to weapons etc.
Shakira

Post by Shakira »

ya i can tell what you mean i finaly got shock weapons lol
trying to do some harder missons for faster xp gain (ammo gets eaten up lol )
man_cho

Post by man_cho »

Played it for awhile when i came out. original idea for the graphics but the storyline made no sense. i think the next one will be much improved, ill try that one.
Mongo

Post by Mongo »

man_cho wrote:Played it for awhile when i came out. original idea for the graphics but the storyline made no sense. i think the next one will be much improved, ill try that one.

Schools really need to teach comprehension more. So many people don't get plots or concepts that are very clear.
man_cho

Re: Borderlands!! (fixed)

Post by man_cho »

you sure are cheery early in the morning mongo. i will clarify my statement for you. i completely understand the acually storyline of the game, but how the storyline was presented in the game was a jummbled mess. it was not presented in a clear fashion as in most RPGs, until the conclusion of the game. but thanks for attacking my clear lack of comprehension skills after my very first post on the blitz boards in the off-topic section.
Mongo

Post by Mongo »

I disagree. There was a main storyline but with most RPG's there are side missions and other stuff going on.
I thought the end boss was too easy though.

The DLC is fun though.
jinjaben

Post by jinjaben »

I have played tons of this co-op online with a couple of friends. The online was broken from launch in that it wont really find games for you. so if you dont already have people to play with co-op then download an app called game ranger to find games.
ImageImage