Achievements

Title says it all
bobo-claus

Achievements

Post by bobo-claus »

I know some of you don't give a shit about achievements and that's ok. But this is for those who do, such as myself. Some of achievements aren't working. I have sent two requests to valve's support team and I FINALLy receive a response today. (see below)

"Achievements
Achievements are rewards for completing game objectives or performing pre-determined actions in a game. The Steam Community Overlay will notify you when you have unlocked an achievement in Steam. Your achievements can be viewed in the game's main menu or through the stats in the Steam Community.

If you do not receive the pop-up notifications in the Steam Community while you earn achievements, please follow this guide.

Achievements Are Not Being Recorded
Achievements are not recorded while playing in Commentary Mode, Offline Mode or when sv_cheats is set to 1. If you would like to ensure that your achievements are tracked correctly, please do not play your game in any of these modes.

Resetting Achievements
Unfortunately, achievements can not be reset at this time."

https://support.steampowered.com/kb_art ... -UIOB-0425

Strider

Re: Achievements

Post by Strider »

meh - go find a bot-server where you can auto complete all your achievements like some other past Blitz members did that I won't care to name and shame ;)