Milk Application

Recruitment app and discussion
Forum rules
If you wish to apply for Blitz membership, first read the Recruitment Application Requirments topic.
Then create a new topic with the required information.
One-Eye Ernie

Re: Milk Application

Post by One-Eye Ernie »

So what really is your point Mongo? Milk doesn't deserve to be in Blitz because of the attitudes or reactions of others? Yes, some guys may behave differently with a female in the sever, maybe that's because the Blitz server and on-line gaming in general is a male dominated venue.
You feel that she hasn't gone through what other male applicants have gone through but you give no examples. Please correct me if I'm wrong, but what you're saying is that she's not being scrutinized like any other male recruits because Milk is a female. That our Blitz members mostly see her as a female and are all too quick to give her the OK. Kind of like a Blitz version of Affirmative Action. I don't know. I would give our Blitz members a little more credit than that.
hypra

Post by hypra »

does she have a year in?
does she donate?
your sponsors are still "new" members

i personally give women a harder time to make up for all the easy passes they gets from the other members

sorry in advance.

re-apply in 6 months or find someone to convince me different
bmh

Post by bmh »

Since chickenbong gave her a tag almost a month ago what are we still talking about here? Does she have a tag or not? And why wait almost two weeks to comment again on a subject that should have been settled by now? Even shultz said to tag her up. Make up your fucking mind. It shouldn't be this difficult to make a decision and stand by it.

BTW, her sponsor was chickenbong. Too new to make a decision but old enough to be an Uber? You make no sense and I wonder if you have even read anything in this topic because you are contradicting your own self.
I die a lot!

penis
Sarge

Post by Sarge »

hypra wrote:does she have a year in?
does she donate?

i personally give women a harder time to make up for all the easy passes they gets from the other members

sorry in advance.

she has nearly a year in
she did donate, she had a reserved slot before she was an applicant or recruit
i sponsored her, and would hardly consider myself a "new member"
...dont make me have to drive up to LA and give you some convincing alex, and im not talkin sexual favors here :evil: :twisted:
-Sarge.Xr

TL Matt420

Post by TL Matt420 »

BS.
DeUltimaPunisher

Post by DeUltimaPunisher »

I love Milk! Fuck all you nah sayers! :angry-cussingwhite:

She has put in her time, donated and, in no way has she ever been one of those chicks just using her sex to pull rank. She's earned her tag and I really can't believe you guys would give her a hard time just for being a woman!? I have never heard her even so much as be a flirt. She has always been cool and may I dare say been one of the boys with the exception of having a female voice.

Put on your recruit tag and welcome to the clan babe! You're Blitz in my book. :handgestures-thumbupright:
TL Matt420

Post by TL Matt420 »

hypra wrote:does she have a year in?
does she donate?

sorry in advance.

Need any more convincing than that bro?
bavarianmonkey

Post by bavarianmonkey »

DeUltimaPunisher wrote:I love Milk! Fuck all you nah sayers! :angry-cussingwhite:

She has put in her time, donated and, in no way has she ever been one of those chicks just using her sex to pull rank. She's earned her tag and I really can't believe you guys would give her a hard time just for being a woman!? I have never heard her even so much as be a flirt. She has always been cool and may I dare say been one of the boys with the exception of having a female voice.

Put on your recruit tag and welcome to the clan babe! You're Blitz in my book. :handgestures-thumbupright:
I always thought she was a dude :lol:
So stehen wir im Kampf allein
Durch Blut geschweißt sind unsre Reih'n.
Den Blick nach vorn, die Faust geballt!
Die Straße dann von unserm Schritt erschallt.

hypra

Post by hypra »

how may girls have i tagged because everyone told me how awesome they were.

then are no shows.

i'm not sexist, just natural responsiveness

BUT.......
if punisher says she's cool, ill just give him shit later if she isnt.