UglyDuck's Recuitment

Recruitment app and discussion
Forum rules
If you wish to apply for Blitz membership, first read the Recruitment Application Requirments topic.
Then create a new topic with the required information.
UglyDuck

UglyDuck's Recuitment

Post by UglyDuck »

Player Name:UglyDuck

What time of day do you play?(specific if possible, including timezones) I live in Utah almost anytime mainly on weekends.

Why do you want to join? Because there is a LOT of cool people I usually don't get along with people but everyone here is nice!!!

What games do you play? On the computer i play Day Of Defeat:Source, Minecraft, and World Of Warcraft.
hypra

Re: UglyDuck's Recuitment

Post by hypra »

Thank you;

At this time i cannot accept your application. Please be patient with our recruitment system. Turning you away doesn't mean we don't want you. We have several parameters that you must meet before you are eligible.

Please use your mic and remain social on the server. Understand our rules and follow them at all times. Get to know the server and its community. Donations aren't necessary but it would show you are dedicated. Over time we can soundly judge your application depending on your personality and skills.

We appreciate that you think of us so highly that you would want to be part of our team.

please re-apply in 6+ months

-hypra :obscene-sexualbutt: