ADmin abuse and attitude and how it will cost you in the lon

General discussions
Rostifur

ADmin abuse and attitude and how it will cost you in the lon

Post by Rostifur »

(sorry for the length but this is important point about how admins can lose donations by abusing their position. I hope your read and reply because your answers may sway me to donate even after the incident)
I am not here to name names or point fingers. I have been playing DoD since back in the days of having when you could have Gehwer 43 and everybody loved playing the Wal-mart map.
Over the years I have never been a clan guy but have often and generously donated to servers who seemed to really give damn and had that niche group of players. The most important being the server has to have fair admins. Most recently I have been a donation whore to Battlegrounds.org 24/7 Anzio Server and Donner 24?7 before the admins became ghosts and the quality of players went down. Before that I think it was Absinthe DoD 4-towers server and clan(one of the best admin groups I had ever played with). I recently found Blitzkrieg Whores clan and was immediately happy with the level of admin fairness and banning for racism, something I wish was done more. This server gave reinvigorated my love DoD for the past three weeks to the point where I had looked up how donation worked on your site and was happy to see paypal and Visa as easy options to help keep your server running.

However, well playing that same night well considering how much to donate I ran into a real jerk of an admin. I got made into beacon and asked why this had occurred to which the only response was to slay me. I had committed no rule violations that I could tell by the MOTD but after asking why I had been slain for asking. I was only ignored. All in all this isn't to big of a deal and I was prepared to just consider this some abusive admin. A few minutes later the members/admins began talking about bans and because of my recent issue I had to know what they were banning this guy for to make sure it wasn't anything related to my earlier beacon and slain incident. After i inquired numerous times I finally got a response. However, instead of a simple answer of what he did. I got told to shut fuck and mind my own business and that my questioning doesn't mean shit. Mind you, I was not using a mic but typing out the questions.(I feel over use of the mic is less serious then a mature typed question repeated to to make sure it is seen.) He went on to note that he had seen my earlier inquiries and didn't care. to top it off he actually ranted calling a few irrelevant names and belittled my reasoning.
Now, I was ticked off enough to decide maybe I should hold off for a while on donating to this clan. I still like your server and hope that this was just a bad experience that will be rectified by making sure our admins aren't abusing their position and costing you donations. For now I hope you took the time to read this as I spent a great deal of time composing it.

Sincerely
Rostifur
bavarianmonkey

Re: ADmin abuse and attitude and how it will cost you in the

Post by bavarianmonkey »

You call that admin abuse? Just be happy you weren't perma banned.

Grow a pair of balls and stop whining.
So stehen wir im Kampf allein
Durch Blut geschweißt sind unsre Reih'n.
Den Blick nach vorn, die Faust geballt!
Die Straße dann von unserm Schritt erschallt.

jborne6983

Post by jborne6983 »

Just a heads up. If you do something rong the admins will tell you. The talking about another ban, (that should of been done in chat not over the mic). We do not tell others what others have done cause its not there business what others done while in game.If you not happy with that then you can see all bans and reasons in our source bans page. As far as the beacon, that is just fun. Have a good attitude and just keep playing. It goes away after you die. You need to be able to laugh at things like that and carry on. Its all in fun. And it wouldnt hurt to use your mic more often. Now get back to game and have fun. :dance:
WE ARE THE PEOPLE OUR PARENTS WARNED US ABOUT!
BkW // ZtluhcS =HH=

Post by BkW // ZtluhcS =HH= »

Or you could fuck off! Do you donate to our server? Have you donated to the server fund? :twisted: :twisted:
RUNNING AND GUNNING HAVING FUN KILL KILL KILLING SINCE 9/2005
Frostbite

Post by Frostbite »

I've already taken care of this one all
Kriegs<>Schwein

Post by Kriegs<>Schwein »

"However, well playing that same night well considering how much to donate I ran into a real jerk of an admin" said Rostifur ! Sounds like someone hurt your feelings .You should be watching Dr. Phil instead of playing DOD.But if you want to have some fun,get froozen,burned up,blowen up,blinded,sometimes and play DOD with a good bunch of people ,(look at it as a test by the WHORES) to see if you are WHORE material !You failed the first test.Come back and try again,but dont use BLACKMAIL to get the BLITZKRIEG WHORES to change their server to meet your standards!!
DeUltimaPunisher

Post by DeUltimaPunisher »

Sorry you feel that way, but this server isn't kept running by random user donations. In fact 95% of our funding is from our own members, and to be honest with you, we could continue to live without that other 5%.

As for Admin abuse; sounds to me like you might have done something against our rules http://blitzforums.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=226 and/or the admin was just having a bit of fun with you. I'm sorry you take this game so serious, but Blitz is more of a social server where we come to voice chat and have fun. We are not a competitive clan at all, so if you're going to start crying about getting slayed, you just make yourself a target for more of what you call abuse.

So in short, thanks for thinking of us donation wise, but I'm sure we got all our funding sorted out and if you're looking for a server with a serious attitude towards the game, then you can simply play on those kind of servers. We will not change for you, you will just have to accept us the way we are, or play elsewhere.
Hillary

Post by Hillary »

what? too long did not read
DeUltimaPunisher

Post by DeUltimaPunisher »

Hillary wrote:what? too long did not read
Huh, what's going on? I forgot what we were talking about again... :obscene-smokingjoint: