Maj_Disastor App

Recruitment app and discussion
Forum rules
If you wish to apply for Blitz membership, first read the Recruitment Application Requirments topic.
Then create a new topic with the required information.
Maj_Disastor

Maj_Disastor App

Post by Maj_Disastor »

Player name: Maj_Disastor
What time of the day do you normally play? (specific if possible, including timezones): I usually between 3-11 PST Tuesday-Friday and any time Saturday-Monday.
Why you want to join: I've been playing solely on the Blitz server for the past 2 years or so. I love the conversations and the banter between the members and want to be able to say that I'm a member of the whores.
Games you play: DOD, Zombie Panic, Total War.

Thanks,

Derick
"Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety deserve neither Liberty nor Safety"

- Benjamin Franklin
Zooks24

Re: Maj_Disastor App

Post by Zooks24 »

suck it play longer let us get to know you better and maybe maybe someday you can be a whore but for not HELL NO, you have not put your time in! think i just seen you today for the firsst time.
"No bastard ever won a war by dying for his country. He won it by making the other poor dumb bastard die for his country."
~George S. Patton~
Frostbite

Post by Frostbite »

eh... I've seen him on for a while now, but haven't really ever heard anything from him. use the mic more and you might get my vote, until then no from me
Sarge

Post by Sarge »

i know you've been around for a bit, but i really haven't seen you often enough. and you really haven't made that much of an impression yet. start talkin on the mic more, get a little more involved in the forums, and we'll see what happens in the future. for now, keep whorin it up!

and ignore zooks, he was a bit tipsy last night (was mixing jack daniels and captain morgan). :shhh:
-Sarge.Xr

Zooks24

Post by Zooks24 »

hehe yea bad night for me, just talkin shit bro but yea havent seen you around enough keep fraggin though and USE that mic, you dont use most of us dont even know your alive unless your kickin our ass
"No bastard ever won a war by dying for his country. He won it by making the other poor dumb bastard die for his country."
~George S. Patton~
Maj_Disastor

Post by Maj_Disastor »

Will do guys. Thanks for the advice.
"Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety deserve neither Liberty nor Safety"

- Benjamin Franklin
TrEaTR

Post by TrEaTR »

whooo???
ZERO604

Post by ZERO604 »

yeh ive played here for a hwhile and i dont ever remember you bro. use a mic and help us remember u so we can give u one of these bad boys (( :handgestures-thumbupright: ))
im gonna cut u so bad u..u..u gonna wish u aint been cut so bad
Mongo

Post by Mongo »

Use your mic more and get to know more admins(play more)

Thanks for the application. I am sorry to inform you that you do not meet the one or more of the minimum requirements of Whoredum. That or we just don't want you as a whore as of yet
Please re apply after you are well known by admins and other players. And remember to use your mic so we can get to know you more.

Re apply after 6 months from now. we will see then.