Savage's App

Recruitment app and discussion
Forum rules
If you wish to apply for Blitz membership, first read the Recruitment Application Requirments topic.
Then create a new topic with the required information.
SavageSniper

Savage's App

Post by SavageSniper »

Player name: SavageSniper or SavageSniper420
What time of the day do you normally play? (specific if possible, including timezones): i play whenever i can late at night or when i wake up, or randomly in the day
Why you want to join: blitzkreig whores is one of the only servers i play on and the people are really cool and chill. ive been in a couple clans but there all dead now. i was in JFH when they were still doing day of defeat, then i was in CIA and that was all good shit. then that kinda died and a clan formed out of the ashes of CIA, and i joined SWAT(stupid name yes) but alot of former cia members were there. then i started playing on blitzkreig whores anytime i played dod so it was inevitable that i would eventually want to join this awsome clan.
Games you play: i bought the valve complete set so i have many games. i bought a lot of games on steam. and im a console gamer but my ps3 broke. im more of a PC dude anyways so its not bothering me too much.

ive played here for a while now so finding a blitzkreig member to vouch for me would be easy. i would say i die a lot or xR.Egras.
Sarge

Re: Savage's App

Post by Sarge »

hey now, dont go naming people to vouch for you, we're the ones that decide that! now...that being said, you've got my vote, and if needed i will be your sponsor, but people know who you are, you've been playing on the server for a minute now. and i noticed you've started using your mic more, which is good, cause for a while there you weren't that vocal.
-Sarge.Xr

SavageSniper

Post by SavageSniper »

alright. i didnt know for sure if i was supposed to do that. but whatever, and i do have a mic and usually use it but sometimes its late at night and i dont want to be loud and stuff like that or im just lazy and want to type haha.
Ryder 141

Post by Ryder 141 »

id like to kill you some more..i mean hear you some more. :mrgreen:
Frostbite

Post by Frostbite »

seen him in game lately, but don't remember ever hearing him. Use your mic!
hypra

Post by hypra »

mic it
SavageSniper

Post by SavageSniper »

ive been using my mic all the time lol. some nights i think im talking too much. haha. but alright.
bmh

Post by bmh »

I hear him use his mic quite a bit. Turn your volume up!
I die a lot!

penis
hypra

Post by hypra »

Thank you;

At this time i cannot accept your application. Please be patient with our recruitment system. Turning you away doesn't mean we don't want you. We have several parameters that you must meet before you are eligible.

Please use your mic and remain social on the server. Understand our rules and follow them at all times. Get to know the server and its community. Donations aren't necessary but it would show you are dedicated. Over time we can soundly judge your application depending on your personality and skills.

We appreciate that you think of us so highly that you would want to be part of our team.

please re-apply in 6+ months

-hypra :obscene-sexualbutt: