Application For Ev0|u+!On_ R$

Recruitment app and discussion
Forum rules
If you wish to apply for Blitz membership, first read the Recruitment Application Requirments topic.
Then create a new topic with the required information.
keevin87

Application For Ev0|u+!On_ R$

Post by keevin87 »

Player name: Ev0|u+!On_ R$

What time of the day do you normally play?: Weekdays will play abt 3/5. Weekends will play 1/2.

Why you want to join: I'm from singapore and i would like to join this server caused i really love this place too much, of all servers that i've played since 2006. The members of Blitzkrieg have been pretty cool and make jokes everytime I have come on to play and have so much custom maps. Have made quite afew frens here. Hope that you will consider me joining here :D

PS: This is my 3rd time applying, i got rejected caused i didn't use my mic and now i'm using my mic very often. Hope that you can re-consider me to be a WHORES like you guys too hehehe.. see ya :twisted:

Games you play: DOD & Need For Speed Games
Crypt-keeper

Re: Application For Ev0|u+!On_ R$

Post by Crypt-keeper »

My only issue that I have is I've noted on a couple of occasions, you breaking server rules and/or not listening to an admin. Now this is just a couple times its happened but, in order to be a whore you have to follow whore rules. Just what I've noticed.
keevin87

Post by keevin87 »

Crypt-keeper wrote:My only issue that I have is I've noted on a couple of occasions, you breaking server rules and/or not listening to an admin. Now this is just a couple times its happened but, in order to be a whore you have to follow whore rules. Just what I've noticed.
Sry Crypt-keeper, hmm i don't tink i've break any rules as i noe e rules here. Could it be another person cuz i noe there's another person named evolution also but seldom play. I'm not trying to push e blame to someone else, i believe that other ppl noe if i did break e rules. Good Day Bro ;)
Crypt-keeper

Post by Crypt-keeper »

I think if I can recall it was on italy. Jumping around up top on the roofs and where asked to get down off of them but did not comply.. I could be wrong it could be the other evolution, I have no problems with u by anymeans as I've played with you on numerous occasions without an issue or qualm.
keevin87

Post by keevin87 »

Bro, Oh yeap i recall that alrd if i'm not wrong it was last week or sometime back. My bad man think i did't heard ya asking me to get off e roof so sry abt it. I immediately get out off e roof after i heard from lush or zero can't rmb as u noe so many ppl talking on e mic at 1 time :o
Nice playing with ya too yr sniping skill is so much better den me :clap:
bavarianmonkey

Post by bavarianmonkey »

So, which part of "please wait 6 months" that Hypra told you did you not get?

I woulda voted for you at that time - but not now! :dance:
Last edited by bavarianmonkey on Fri Nov 05, 2010 4:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
So stehen wir im Kampf allein
Durch Blut geschweißt sind unsre Reih'n.
Den Blick nach vorn, die Faust geballt!
Die Straße dann von unserm Schritt erschallt.

TheLostSon

Post by TheLostSon »

He's gets thumbs up from me. Still needs to work on a few things here and there it sounds like but when i'm on he's like gravy on the turkey =p. Then again i'm just a silly recruit =p
hypra

Post by hypra »

no