Legoland (thumbs down)

Suggest Maps to be added/removed, then comment and vote on them.
bobo-claus

Legoland (thumbs down)

Post by bobo-claus »

I know I am going to get mixed feelings about this, but I thought I'd bring it up to share my two cents.

The secret box is imo unfair.

Advantages: You can see everyone and CAN shoot them. (provided you have a K98, Garand or either sniper rifle)

Disadvantes: IF you even know it exists, not everyone can get into it AND although you can get shot while in this box, sorta hard to do since no one can see you.

(see demo)

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hr17iT6oL2M[/youtube]

bobo-claus

Re: Legoland (thumbs down)

Post by bobo-claus »

After taking over 30 fucking minutes to upload a hi-def video to youtube.....I finally did it.

Same video, I guess just a little better quality.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9h5o2fRReOk[/youtube]

TL Matt420

Post by TL Matt420 »

That was good times with Doom and Instant. None of us could hit the broad side of a barn than though. Shortly after that we all got knived by an allie that figered out how to get in.
I like legoland personaly. Theres so many things to do in that map. Late at night me and milk like to play and just ride the rides :lol: Just dont shoot her when shes riding the heart, she'll yell at you if you do!:P
bobo-claus

Post by bobo-claus »

TL Matt420 wrote:I like legoland personaly.

Me too....just not the "secret" room bullshit. Again, my two cents.

BkW // ZtluhcS =HH=

Post by BkW // ZtluhcS =HH= »

There are many maps with secrets, like it or not there are and to those who know them I say bully to those who do not I say oh well I do not know how to get into many of them on many maps and still I play why cause its what I do.... as far a legoland don't like the map personally and if it is in rotation I play it or drop out for the map its that simple. When did our server turn into a whine fest????????????
RUNNING AND GUNNING HAVING FUN KILL KILL KILLING SINCE 9/2005
bobo-claus

Post by bobo-claus »

BkW // ZtluhcS =HH= wrote:When did our server turn into a whine fest????????????
Point taken!

Report this postReply with quoteRe: Map Glitch
by bavarianmonkey » Sun Feb 06, 2011 10:01 pm
JackMonkey wrote:
but you cant be seen even if someone was standing next to you.The glitch is the tank closest to the beach. You can go inside of the tank and shoot from there. You see everything, but nobody see's you.

Sounds like an exploit to me. Unless it was intended to be like the secret room in Legoland (everyone's asking...what secret room?! now haha) then I'd say to not go in there.
If there is an admin exploiting this, you are welcome to take a demo of it and forward it to the Uber Admins here (Ultima, Hypra, Mongo, Strider, etc...) and they can make the final decision.

thank you BkW // ZtluhcS =HH=

BkW // ZtluhcS =HH=

id say glitches and exploits are different than secrets and fall into the do not exploit or glitch realm in the rules in the motd.... secrets are just that and those players that explore and find them or just stumble upon them are fortunate... :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
Rediseal

Post by Rediseal »

I dont know how to get in the secret room. It is not a glitch or an exploit as it was made for the map. The beachlanding example does not apply as the tank are not made to be walk in and used as a sniper spot.
TheEmgee

Post by TheEmgee »

i love boobs.
BkW // ZtluhcS =HH=

TheEmgee wrote:i love boobs.
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:
:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: