Hey BMH

Suggest Maps to be added/removed, then comment and vote on them.
Kriegs<>Schwein

Hey BMH

Post by Kriegs<>Schwein »

I dont know if there is a source version of these but if there is i think they would be a good addtion to the map vault . dod_orange_fort_final dod_orange_epic
bmh

Re: Hey BMH

Post by bmh »

The fort map only allows for 22 players max. Such a weird number. Must have been some sort of competition map? I could change it but something as simple as changing the max users can mess up the whole map if there weren't enough spawn points in the map to allow for more users than it was originally designed for. The second one should be fine though.

If I could add maps I would but it's actually Punisher's department. I have no problem taking suggestions and testing them out before presenting them to him though. It's much better to make sure that everything is OK with them first before adding them to the server to avoid issues and possible crashes. Been there, done that before. It's not fun and is frustrating to our players.

Keep them coming though! I've had a lot of people ask me about that new normandie map lately. Hopefully we can try some of these latest suggestions out soon.
I die a lot!

penis