If i can have a moment of everyones time.

General discussions
NiPPleTwEEk

If i can have a moment of everyones time.

Post by NiPPleTwEEk »

I would like to take a momment to tell everyone that i am truely sorry on my action in the past and present. I had no intention/s on to bringing the server and our members to a state of chaos and disorder. i would simply like the chance to rebuild and make our server an "Epic Priceless Fun" server to play on, besides that is why we love playing on BKW. For the Epic gameplay from everyone Priceless information talked about and well last but not least the fun of playing a video game. I would also like to add that as this day forward i have no issues with regulars or members. I would like to say that i am turning a new leaf. At one point or another yes i have noticed a change in myself, maybe beacause of personal problems clouded my judgemnet as being an admin. I also dont want to just walk away from a server which i have grown to love and all the awsome people i have met, you know who you are. So again i want to see this server an "Epic Priceless Fun" server to be on, and again i am sorry for my misguided judgement as an admin. thank you all for me allowing to have but a few minutes of your time. See you all in Game. I would like to apologize to everyone on my behaviour as well, and would like to prove i can be a fun player to.

NippleTweak
S|-|4GGY

Re: If i can have a moment of everyones time.

Post by S|-|4GGY »

I am sorry i missed out < :liar: Your a good man Nipple :D
Kriegs<>Schwein

Post by Kriegs<>Schwein »

My dad had a saying , you can buy fuck all with sorry. LOL. Sorry for what Nipple? Sometimes the pressure of daily life gets to people ,thats y theres this outlet " BKWs DOD" to blow it off ! There are ubers in control to watch our ways"i should know" if we wander in the wrong direction. I dont know if your BSen or what.I have no problems with you (just sometimes your in spec to long) but thats the Nipple.
ChickenBong

Post by ChickenBong »

:clap: :clap: :lol: :dance: :mrgreen: :D well nipp just back off alot of stupid shit m,y brother ..enjoy.. and see you around :) ;) :lol:
Wolf

Post by Wolf »

I've never had a problem with you Nipple!!! LOL other than the way you smell......J/K! Hope to see you in game sometime! You should hop on in the morning and play...LOL
Liveandletdie

Post by Liveandletdie »

Like I said before. Stand by/Uphold the comments/decisions made by your mates.....'"Disscuss them with them later", and the "The world is your Oyster" laddie. Cheers Live
bavarianmonkey

Post by bavarianmonkey »

what did you do now? :lol:

Never had a problem with you either, besides you're an easy kill :mrgreen:
So stehen wir im Kampf allein
Durch Blut geschweißt sind unsre Reih'n.
Den Blick nach vorn, die Faust geballt!
Die Straße dann von unserm Schritt erschallt.

Splatted!!!!!

Post by Splatted!!!!! »

We all get heated in the moment, friends understand and let water pass under the bridge :P