Posting the server rules clearer to new or old players.

General discussions
Lucky

Posting the server rules clearer to new or old players.

Post by Lucky »

Hey everyone! Just want to make a suggestion. The MOTD is frickin awesome. But somehow
I think the rules should be more clearer and more outlined. It seems that either our fellow players either don't speak English or they just ignore the MOTD (how can ignore a hot chick on the MOTD)? The spawn killing and shooting from spawn seems like it's getting worse. Thanks!
Frostbite

Re: Posting the server rules clearer to new or old players.

Post by Frostbite »

If they don't speak english, then it's not really our problem. We have done translations before, but I am pretty sure they didn't work out too well. I'd have to go with the other option that they just see the hot chick and ignore the rules.
Mongo

Post by Mongo »

More clearer huh. Maybe if your grammer was better you would understand english and the rules. :)

F the people who can't read english. American seerver = English. If they don't like it then there are classes out there they can take to learn it. We will not cater to everyone. That or they can play in their own country. If a player knows their language then by all means translate it for them. That's up to the person though. We will not have a campain to make sure that evey non english speaking person can read our rules.
CMDRRABB

Post by CMDRRABB »

Bitch'n Mongo!!! If you run for the "Senate/Congress" let me know, you got my vote even if I have to move. :clap: About time WE run our server the way WE want too. Shit...ban em all, they screw the game up enough because "no speaka da english".

Okay...I'm done. God that felt good, better than therapy. :obscene-buttred:
[img]http://blitzkrieg.hlstatsx.com/hlstats.php/sig/324_random.png[/img]
Mongo

Post by Mongo »

Not to get too much into politics...but;
I would make up a new party. The mascot would be of me grabbing the
donkey and beating the shit out of the elephant with it until they are both bloody
I will call it the jackaphant party.
Frostbite

Post by Frostbite »

I like it! I'll join