My Portland/Seattle Trip!

Title says it all
Fisty ¦ вlϊтz

My Portland/Seattle Trip!

Post by Fisty ¦ вlϊтz »

Here's a few pics of yours truly while vacationing in Whore Graceland!!

haha dammit I wish I woulda called up The Jesus while I was in town.

Mmm Mmmm! There's nothin' like getting jerked off by good ol' fury palms himself!

then immediately after ya gotta act like nothing happened!!!!

haha this was taken in Seattle at Pikes Place Market

bmh

Re: My Portland/Seattle Trip!

Post by bmh »

In that first pic do you see that sign that says U Park and Pay to Park All hours and has the prices on it? At the last Portland Blitz meetup we met there and Gutz got a parking ticket. There was no sign there then. We looked for one after he got the ticket. There was also no booth or guy walking around collecting parking fees so how were we supposed to know?

:confusion-scratchheadyellow:

In that gorilla pic, are you on the left or the right? I can't tell them apart. :lol:
I die a lot!

penis
Fisty ¦ вlϊтz

Post by Fisty ¦ вlϊтz »

hahaha damn Gutz....It's a good thing I didn't rent a car for my trip! I absolutely loved Portland man. I've been telling all my friends if I could live anywhere else besides L.A. it would definitely be Portland. As for that gorilla HEY! He's my long lost brother and I finally found him after all these years!!!

BkW // ZtluhcS =HH=

Post by BkW // ZtluhcS =HH= »

There was a sign when you were you and the whores were just to drunk to read it cause it was blurry. I am just saying :roll: :roll: :twisted:
RUNNING AND GUNNING HAVING FUN KILL KILL KILLING SINCE 9/2005
bmh

Post by bmh »

BkW // ZtluhcS =HH= wrote:There was a sign when you were you and the whores were just to drunk to read it cause it was blurry. I am just saying :roll: :roll: :twisted:

I would agree but we weren't drunk before we got there (though we were shortly after) and knowing Portland we looked first. And we had a handicapped placard in the window too. You can tell that sign is pretty new. The pole was there but it was rusty. They probably painted it when they put up the sign.

I don't recall that ugly guy in the trench standing out front either! :lol:
I die a lot!

penis
Fisty ¦ вlϊтz

Post by Fisty ¦ вlϊтz »

I'm sheksy and you know it! SNOOOOGANS!!!!!

Rediseal

Post by Rediseal »

Damn cant believe I missed u in Portland. I need to check the forums more. Maybe next time.
gutz50

Post by gutz50 »

The fine i got in the mail was $50 bucks.
The sign was there, i just was soooo happy the get in and drink that, well you know
ha ha... my bad!
DSCN0358.jpg
DSCN0358.jpg (4.89 MiB) Viewed 13158 times
bmh

Post by bmh »

Well that sucks. We were obviously too tired when we got there to notice it and too drunk when we left to see it either. It's amazing how everyone in our group missed seeing that sign! :lol:

Still, you have to admit, that tiny little parking area had no attendant booth there and it wasn't very obvious if and where one would have to pay. As a cigarette smoker I was out there a few times and still never saw an attendant anywhere until we went walking around looking for our next place to attack. I still don't know where we would have had to pay. At the big parking lot one street over? In the bar itself?

I generally avoid places that charge you to park anyway. I'm already planning on spending my money in a business - doing my part to support the local economy even though I'm not a resident - and they want more so that I can park my car? What a way to treat a customer.
I die a lot!

penis