Is this guy hacking?

Share gaming and non gaming videos here.
bmh

Is this guy hacking?

Post by bmh »

If this player showed up on our server he would be quickly banned for hacking. But is he? Watch the video and comment below.

I die a lot!

penis
Y@ZZIE

Re: Is this guy hacking?

Post by Y@ZZIE »

It doesn't look like he is hacking...very lucky. Then again these are just captions of when he is killing so it looks like that's all he is doing. But yes if he came on the server I bet he would get banned.
bavarianmonkey

Post by bavarianmonkey »

I think he would since you've already banned him :lol:

http://bkw.site.nfoservers.com/sourceba ... on&Submit=
So stehen wir im Kampf allein
Durch Blut geschweißt sind unsre Reih'n.
Den Blick nach vorn, die Faust geballt!
Die Straße dann von unserm Schritt erschallt.

bmh

Post by bmh »

Yup. I banned him but I wasn't sure when I did it and asked if someone would review the demo. It is the only demo I have ever uploaded because I was so unsure. Only Sarge commented on the demo so the ban stayed. Upon reflection and some investigation I might be unbanning him but if he returns I bet that someone else will do it again anyway. This guy doesn't hack and has more hours playing DOD than most of us. He's pretty damn good.
I die a lot!

penis
bavarianmonkey

Post by bavarianmonkey »

I am not going to say he hacks or he doesn't hack.

His kills look like all my best streaks put together into one video with all my noobness edited out. The only thing that would make me suspicious is that he knows where to aim his gun exactly for every single guy he kills. Recording your own demo shows only what the rest of the server sees. If he does hack, a demo wouldn't show any of his hack menus,wire frame,etc....

In any case this guy would likely clear the server pretty fast.

Kriegs<>Schwein

Post by Kriegs<>Schwein »

I was told once by BKW member that on another server (clan) long ago that, they would make a demo of their selfs as the hacker would kill them it was more apparent to see his hack ? Would this point of view (demo) be better ?
Johnny Tapia

Post by Johnny Tapia »

His kill rate is extremely high and would certainly cause suspicion. If he is not hacking, that is some seriously godlike playing :o He would make everyone quit playing. :naughty:
SEMPER FIDELIS!
A. Fur

Post by A. Fur »

i have seen this guy play before and lucky for me im not one of his deaths in this video as most my friends on steam are lol, yes he is a great player and not hacking but if i had a server of my own i wouldnt want him playin for the fact that he would make everyone else rage out and not wanna play in the server again, i have seen that happen before when i did run 3 servers for my old clan
Mongo

Post by Mongo »

Sure looks like he is hacking unless he added those wire frames in his video. Looks like he toggles them on and off. He snaps pretty damn fast on his shots.
bavarianmonkey

Post by bavarianmonkey »

Mongo wrote:Sure looks like he is hacking unless he added those wire frames in his video. Looks like he toggles them on and off. He snaps pretty damn fast on his shots.
^

I noticed that too. Not sure if it was part of the effects for his video or what...

bmh

Post by bmh »

There are several comments on the Steam forum about the wire frames. He says that he added those in so that people could see what he was doing better.
I die a lot!

penis
TL Matt420

Post by TL Matt420 »

Mongo wrote:Sure looks like he is hacking unless he added those wire frames in his video. Looks like he toggles them on and off. He snaps pretty damn fast on his shots.
Thats what i was thinking too. At 10:48 in the vid it seems blatant to me that he is doing it. Other people besides the one he shoots show up in red also. It also looks diffrent then his others "wire frames". How can he add wire framing in for things he cant see anyways?
Aleksis

Post by Aleksis »

it soudns like hacking lol, but with a demo you can actualy often see where eveyrone is on the map it just depends on the games settings for hte demo etc
A. Fur

Post by A. Fur »

ive seen alot of friends make videos them selfs before there are tools in there video editing to add in wire frames and there are alot of well done videos on youtube from good players that use them some times in the video as was said before to get a better view of where he was shooting, but this is not up to me to say if he is or isnt just my input <3
A. Fur

Post by A. Fur »

this is an old video of ppl from a long time ago i jus thought of this vid only b/c they show them use wire frame in it :)
Shakira

Post by Shakira »

interesting,
first would kick him for shooting into spawn..
Adams.

Post by Adams. »

Coming from someone who has played a ton of Dod:s...... The first 4-5 minutes, he looks ok. A lot of players running right into his line of sight/aim. But then he starts having some ridiculous no-scopes with the sniper and conveniently knows where all the players are after coming around a wall... Like bmh, I'm not totally convinced he is hacking but I know that a player of this 'caliber' would probably wipe out the server after a while... This guy could be the equivalent to the dude who goes around killing everyone off in the World of Warcraft episode from South Park. :lol:
Attachments
wow_dude.jpg
wow_dude.jpg (148.7 KiB) Viewed 25254 times
S|-|4GGY

Post by S|-|4GGY »

There could be ESP involved, It isn't a good video to use as evidence. The game play sound and video leading up to some of the kills would give us more info.