JonahFalcone's Application

Recruitment app and discussion
Forum rules
If you wish to apply for Blitz membership, first read the Recruitment Application Requirments topic.
Then create a new topic with the required information.
JonahFalcone

JonahFalcone's Application

Post by JonahFalcone »

Player name: JonahFalcone

Sex: Male

What time of the day do you normally play? (Be specific if possible, including timezones): 10-noon or 7-10 PM MST. Subject to change as I work retail.

Are you in any other clans?: No

How long have you been playing in our server?: Circa 2 years

Do you have a reserved slot or fall into an exception category?: No

Do you use your mic in the server?: Yes, it is the only way to effectively bullshit with everyone else

Tell us in your own words why you want to join our clan: Not too competitive or serious, also non-discriminatory policy and the spawn policy make this server the best to play on.

Other Comments: I enjoy playing with all you dudes whenever I can.
Crypt-keeper

Re: JonahFalcone's Application

Post by Crypt-keeper »

Need a reserve slot and its not dudes its whores get it right fucker. Also I cant say that your name stands out to me but I have bee mia for the last month. But considering youve played for 2 yrs and I cant recall you Id have to say give it more time and interact with the whores a bit more.
JonahFalcone

Post by JonahFalcone »

Will pay for a slot when given the information and tag to do so..... Ask Lucky, beazer, el jefe, etc about my activities related to the server. I dont remember everyone I play with either... Please take a more careful consideration.
JonahFalcone

Post by JonahFalcone »

However, given from your perception, I will heed (SP?) to your advice and give it time. Thanks for your consideration :dance:
BkW // ZtluhcS =HH=

Post by BkW // ZtluhcS =HH= »

Nice answer my answer is NO :twisted: :twisted:
RUNNING AND GUNNING HAVING FUN KILL KILL KILLING SINCE 9/2005
JonahFalcone

Post by JonahFalcone »

You know, if that's the tone that you'd like to take, I'm very disappointed. Others, which I will not name, have received the tag without donation. Furthermore, I'm sure you can check the hours of which I've l have played. It seems you are a bunch of grumpy northwesterners :)
Mongo

Post by Mongo »

Well I am from MN and you sound like a whinny bitch :violin: . If you can't have thick skin then I Say No also. Not Whore worthy. :handgestures-thumbdown:
Liveandletdie

Post by Liveandletdie »

Hey Jonah,
We have a 3 Uber rule to get in and it would appear that you have a 3 Uber OUT. Never seen this before, but I've never seen a Unicorn either.
BkW // ZtluhcS =HH=

Post by BkW // ZtluhcS =HH= »

Will pay for a slot when given the information and tag to do so..... Ask Lucky, beazer, el jefe, etc about my activities related to the server. I dont remember everyone I play with either... Please take a more careful consideration.
JonahFalcone wrote:You know, if that's the tone that you'd like to take, I'm very disappointed. Others, which I will not name, have received the tag without donation. Furthermore, I'm sure you can check the hours of which I've l have played. It seems you are a bunch of grumpy northwesterners :)
Oh when did you donate? I live in colorado. Oh and there is a space in North Westerners.
RUNNING AND GUNNING HAVING FUN KILL KILL KILLING SINCE 9/2005
Kriegs<>Schwein

Post by Kriegs<>Schwein »

Connection Time: 3 days 11:49:51 hours Daaaa