Bellum Letale Application

Recruitment app and discussion
Forum rules
If you wish to apply for Blitz membership, first read the Recruitment Application Requirments topic.
Then create a new topic with the required information.
Bellum Letale

Bellum Letale Application

Post by Bellum Letale »

Player name: Bellum Letale

Sex: Male

What time of the day do you normally play? (Be specific if possible, including timezones): I play late night usually Sunday - Wednesday due to my schedule and between Wednesday - Saturday is random because those are my days off and usually I am doing other things.

Are you in any other clans?: No

How long have you been playing in our server?: about 2 weeks

Do you have a reserved slot or fall into an exception category?:I have not, but I do plan on donating.

Do you use your mic in the server?: Yes

Tell us in your own words why you want to join our clan: You guys are a fun group do play with. I enjoy playing the game but it is more fun with you guys. The funny conversations keep me laughing as I shoot people.

Other Comments: Currently work for USMC
Liveandletdie

Re: Bellum Letale Application

Post by Liveandletdie »

Hey, welcome to our server and forums. Please read the following excerpt from the Post above your application regarding joining the clan. Hang out, have fun and don't "kiss to much ass" Cheers Live

What are the rules for joining? Please take a second to review and understand them:

■Dual clanning is not allowed.
■Only senior admins have the power to recruit new members.
■You must obtain the approval of 3 senior admins to be recruited.
■All recruiting must take place in the forums. (I need an official record, and want to encourage new members to use the forums.)
■Players can only be accepted after their application has been posted for at least 30 days. (This will allow time for members to comment on them.)
■Players will only be recruited if they have been playing on our server for at least 6 months. (Exceptions can be made, but must be approved by DeUltimaPunisher or Schultz.)
■Players should have a reserved slot (donate). Exceptions can be made for low-income, unemployed, underemployed and service members. However; these exceptions must be passed through DeUltimaPunisher.
■Players must use their mic. (This is the oldest recruitment rule and helps to build the Blitz social community.)
■Recruits can only become full members with the approval of DeUltimaPunisher or Schultz
BkW // ZtluhcS =HH=

Post by BkW // ZtluhcS =HH= »

2 weeks thanks for the app. welcome to the server and the community. Hang out play get to know us and in a few months will see if you have the makings of a whore. :twisted: :twisted:
RUNNING AND GUNNING HAVING FUN KILL KILL KILLING SINCE 9/2005
bavarianmonkey

Post by bavarianmonkey »

What Schultz said.
So stehen wir im Kampf allein
Durch Blut geschweißt sind unsre Reih'n.
Den Blick nach vorn, die Faust geballt!
Die Straße dann von unserm Schritt erschallt.