Recruitment Request for Johnny Tapia

Recruitment app and discussion
Forum rules
If you wish to apply for Blitz membership, first read the Recruitment Application Requirments topic.
Then create a new topic with the required information.
Johnny Tapia

Recruitment Request for Johnny Tapia

Post by Johnny Tapia »

Player name: Johnny Tapia

Sex: Male

What time of the day do you normally play?: M - F, between 6PM - 12AM PST, Sat - Sun, all hours, including early morning (up until 5/6 AM)

Are you in any other clans?: Negative

How long have you been playing in our server?: One year + some change

Do you have a reserved slot or fall into an exception category?: Reserved slot! :mrgreen:

Do you use your mic in the server?: Probably too much :D

Tell us in your own words why you want to join our clan: I have an absolute blast playing here. Many of the members are from California, so I feel a personal (and geographical) connection to the Blitz members. I also enjoy the great conversations and constant banter between members and visitors on the server. Additionally, many members are former military, and the conversations I've had are priceless regarding old military traditions that crack everyone up :mrgreen:

Other Comments: Allow me to provide another Northern California voice to this great clan :)
SEMPER FIDELIS!
BkW // ZtluhcS =HH=

Re: Recruitment Request for Johnny Tapia

Post by BkW // ZtluhcS =HH= »

Good player would make a great addition :twisted: :twisted: I approve of this applicant sempre fi :twisted: :twisted:
RUNNING AND GUNNING HAVING FUN KILL KILL KILLING SINCE 9/2005
bmh

Post by bmh »

Yup. He's good to go IMO. :clap:
I die a lot!

penis
Kriegs<>Schwein

Post by Kriegs<>Schwein »

The Schwein is only a under ling. But have the standards been Lowerded to become a recruit in BKWs ? He only has 6 days 00:43:23 HRs on the BKWs server!! As past new recruits have been approved i hope he has a vagina !
Killer-Milk84

Post by Killer-Milk84 »

Hey not all men are about the vagina on this here server Mr Schwein ever though of that? lol.. I must say i do love your contribution to the recruitment section because i'm always sure to get the amount of days played which is a good insight.. 6 days is truly nothing, considering its a period 6 months in the requirements i could be wrong... I do remember just introducing a few of the whores to his butt...

But if he has made a good enough impression to a few of the right people and that's all it takes.. i say power to him. Can't give a yes or no myself due to him being a little too fresh for a vote so all i can say is Goodluck with your application Johnny. :D
bmh

Post by bmh »

Kriegs<>Schwein wrote:The Schwein is only a under ling. But have the standards been Lowerded to become a recruit in BKWs ? He only has 6 days 00:43:23 HRs on the BKWs server!! As past new recruits have been approved i hope he has a vagina !
Every once in awhile there are standout individuals who get pushed through quicker than others because of their contributions (not necessarily monetary) to our community. Johnny is more active on this forum than most of our other members considering the short time that he has been around. He's respectful to our members and follows our rules. He's also a U.S. Marine and over the years it has been customary for BkW to push through our valuable Armed Forces players faster than some of the others. I have no problem with the lack of total hours that Johnny has played here because what he is doing in real life is far more important than a video game and since he has chosen our server as a place for him to come and have some much needed fun time then so be it. If it was my decision alone to make I would give at least a reserved slot to any of our Armed Forces service people or veterans that ask for it out of respect for what they do to protect us.

Wearing a Recruit tag doesn't automatically make you a Blitz member. It is there to bring attention to the fact that there is an expressed interest by the individual to join our clan. The tag allows other members to become more aware of this potential new member. They have no admin powers and the length of time they wear the R tag is determined by their attitude, time played, how well they get along with the rest of us, and other aspects. The only bonus they get until they become a full Blitz member is a reserved slot which a majority of applicants already had anyway.

Standards have not been lowered. Anyone at any time regardless of their admin level or time that they have played here on our server can have their status revoked or restricted if they screw up. There is also no specific time limit determining how long a person must be a Recruit before becoming a full Blitz member. Our recruiting method works pretty damn well and I don't see any procedure changes happening anytime soon.
I die a lot!

penis
Mongo

Post by Mongo »

The statsme gets reset once and a while Schwein. He has been here for over a year. If you look at my time which is at 28 days then what do you make out of that? Since the last reset I haven't been as active and maybe he hasn't either but he still is known among the admins. Not every one has time to kill to be in here every minute of their lives. We understand that. Before you make assumptions, first understand how the system works.

I say tag him up.
bmh

Post by bmh »

Looks like 3 Ubers have spoken...

APPROVED
¦ вlϊтz ® (Add this to the end of you pseudonym )
To do this go to your friends list and open your control panel.

Please add the following Admins to your friends list: DeUltimaPunisher, ZtluhcS (Schultz), Mongo, The Jesus, bmh, Frosty (Frostbite), Crypt-keeper, and Hypra. Please send your Steam ID, email, and preferred login name to Hypra so you can be added to the books. Then add the rest of the Blitz members to your friends list so we can be a big bunch of Whores!

:clap: :dance:
I die a lot!

penis
Liveandletdie

Post by Liveandletdie »

Welcome to whoredom. I don't know if anyone has told you, they probably have, but don't forget to put condoms on your thumbs while playing. This is photographic prerequisite for full membership. Failure to comply is unacceptable. Good luck and submit pictures to Hypra to prove you are in complianace. Cheers Live
BkW // ZtluhcS =HH=

Post by BkW // ZtluhcS =HH= »

WOOT WOOT Welcome R Whore Sempre Fi :twisted: :twisted:
RUNNING AND GUNNING HAVING FUN KILL KILL KILLING SINCE 9/2005