ARTIE-SHAW MAKES A GRAB FOR POWER.. Or How I Learned to stop worrying and love the bomb

Recruitment app and discussion
Forum rules
If you wish to apply for Blitz membership, first read the Recruitment Application Requirments topic.
Then create a new topic with the required information.
ARTIE-SHAW

ARTIE-SHAW MAKES A GRAB FOR POWER.. Or How I Learned to stop worrying and love the bomb

Post by ARTIE-SHAW »

--------

Player name: ARTIE-SHAW

Sex:XY

What time of the day do you normally play? (Be specific if possible, including timezones): 10pm-4am Central

Are you in any other clans?: No

How long have you been playing in our server?: About 8 Inches

Do you have a reserved slot or fall into an exception category?: Reserved, For her pleasure

Do you use your mic in the server?: Yes, I'm VERY annoying...

Tell us in your own words why you want to join our clan: I want to play sound clips and freeze spawn killers..... and ,, I wanna be a real boy.

Other Comments: All Kidding aside, I would be fair And judicious if I have to. I Consider it solemn honor to Make decisions for the clan [bans, map changes, policing etc..] Plus I've never been in a clan before, I hear it hurts at first but feels good after a while.
..And you're my online Family
--------
Johnny Tapia

Re: ARTIE-SHAW MAKES A GRAB FOR POWER.. Or How I Learned to stop worrying and love the bomb

Post by Johnny Tapia »

Yes :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
SEMPER FIDELIS!
bmh

Re: ARTIE-SHAW MAKES A GRAB FOR POWER.. Or How I Learned to stop worrying and love the bomb

Post by bmh »

:handgestures-thumbupleft:
I die a lot!

penis
Ruin

Post by Ruin »

Tag that older than me sucker up. :obscene-sexualvlick: :obscene-drinkingcheers:
Johnny Tapia

Post by Johnny Tapia »

APPROVED!!!

¦ вlϊтz ® (Add this to the end of your pseudonym)

Please add the following Uber Admins to your friends list:

DeUltimaPunisher
ZtluhcS (Schultz)
The Jesus
bmh
Frosty (Frostbite)
Captain Asshole
Crypt-keeper
Hypra
Cpl_Caje
Ruin
Johnny Tapia
Dirtbox

Some of our Uber Admins are presently MIA so if they don't respond to your friend request don't worry about it. Just be sure to add the ones that you see in game at the very least.

Please send your Steam ID, email, and preferred login name to any of the active Ubers in the list so that you can be added to the books.

Also read and follow the instructions in this post... http://www.blitzdod.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=2574 so you have access to the Blitz Members Only section of the forum.
SEMPER FIDELIS!
ARTIE-SHAW

Post by ARTIE-SHAW »

MMurkay,, Got everybody but ** BMH * friended. [looks into the distance] "it was not meant to be..." ( I couldn't find the [redacted]Distinguished Gentleman). submitted to member group. went to the potty..
bmh

Post by bmh »

Everything else is done but we still need an email address for you so we can enter it into the system. You should have access to the Blitz members Only section of the forum now.
I die a lot!

penis