Womack! Application

Recruitment app and discussion
Forum rules
If you wish to apply for Blitz membership, first read the Recruitment Application Requirments topic.
Then create a new topic with the required information.
Womack!

Womack! Application

Post by Womack! »

Player name: Womack!

Sex: M

What time of the day do you normally play? (Be specific if possible, including timezones): 8pm-11pm PST, or occasionally earlier when work is slow and the kids aren't crawling over me

Are you in any other clans?: Nope

How long have you been playing in our server?: On and off since ~2010. Been away for a long time but recently picked the game back up and finding it to be endlessly repeatable

Do you have a reserved slot or fall into an exception category?: No

Do you use your mic in the server?: Yes

Tell us in your own words why you want to join our clan: Answering captain's call for recruitment! I play often enough and enjoy the sense of community with the regulars.

Other Comments: [youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=35J5444Qi7s[/youtube]
I maintained and co-admin'd a top CS server a long-ass time ago, circa 2000-2002
:text-thankyoublue:
the canadian

Re: Womack! Application

Post by the canadian »

a little shy on server time but has played almost every day over the last 3 months, follows the rules.
PopTart

Post by PopTart »

I have no problem with Womack good player. but yes, chat bit more while playing the game that way we get to know you more as well
HQ_FiRE

Post by HQ_FiRE »

Use mic more, for sure has the recent playtime at least. I've never had to remind him of the rules.

prior admin experience always a plus!

Vote: YES

______________________________________________________________________________________________

~~Have you tried setting it on fire?~~
KILLERCHICK

Post by KILLERCHICK »

I just notice him because he doesn't talk much in the server, but he seems like a good player. Vote yes!
PARANO1D

Post by PARANO1D »

He knows the rules, uses mic, seems like a good dude, I vote yes 👍

Game on.....
PARANO1D

Post by PARANO1D »

Edited: got this guy mixed up with whattheduece. Womack seems cool but never talks. Haven't seen him on for a minute. Use your mic more and you will be rewarded
:obscene-drinkingcheers:
the canadian

Post by the canadian »

APPROVED!!!

Drop the ®

Some of our Uber Admins are presently MIA so if they don't respond to your friend request don't worry about it. Just be sure to add the ones that you see in game at the very least.

Read and follow the instructions in this post... http://www.blitzdod.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=2574 so you have access to the Blitz Members Only section of the forum.