need help!

Discuss issues or anything you need help with here. Please keep it computer/game related.
Sarge

need help!

Post by Sarge »

yo, so i need to drug test for a job, and i definitely need to do a detox. anyone know the best ways to do this? i need to do it soon too...please let me know what to do!!!
-Sarge.Xr

Shakira

Re: need help!

Post by Shakira »

I would personally start eating salads more....Tons of multi vitamens i mean alot of them like five centrum in the morning....different B vitamens...B3,B12....Water..cranberries..the antioxidants will help rid of the toxins in the body....but you better work out alot and drink alot of fluids with those vitamins...
How long till your test?

Others on here might suggest detox kits GNC I believe has them or even your local shop would have em...

had to do this a couple days ago and still detoxing lol military lol its great stuff
Sarge

Post by Sarge »

i wasn't told a deadline for the drug test....but the boss was making it seem like he wants me to do it pronto...i've started drinking vitamin water XXX for the antioxidants, bought to drink a naked juice, went to costco and saw they had some antioxidant pills, and drinks so i might pick one of those up tomorrow. but was gunna go down to one of the smoke shops and see what they say. i remember watching manswers on spiketv and they were saying there's some kit that comes with urine that you have to keep next to your body for a while (to get close to actual temperature), but i dunno...hope i can pass, otherwise im fuked!
-Sarge.Xr

Torched

Post by Torched »

I do drug tests on people who drive for me. One thing you can do is drop a drop of visine into the sample. Some test actually test for this others dont.
Sarge

Post by Sarge »

Torched wrote:I do drug tests on people who drive for me. One thing you can do is drop a drop of visine into the sample. Some test actually test for this others dont.
does that screw up the sample? or does it purify it somehow?
-Sarge.Xr

Splatted!!!!!

Post by Splatted!!!!! »

Go to any smoke shop. Stop smoking and start sweating, lots of water and before test producut is gold/orange in color believe called GOLD or XXX Cleanout Its popular in So Cal. buy two bottles. Drink one and water two hours before test. Pee.. hopefully twice. Take your vitimins on empty stomach and drink second bottle. Will darken your pee so does not look like you have already gone. Used it twice in tests and works. It depletes the thc stored in your kindneys and fat cells while keeping minerals and vitamins and color in urin. I did have two weeks before test. And remember to drink beer the night before..
8-)
Mongo

Post by Mongo »

what if they take a hair fiber sample? LOL shave your head too.
Sarge

Post by Sarge »

its just a piss test. if it was hair fiber...i would've said fuk it already, and quit. but thanks for the info splatted. i picked up some pill today, but gunna wait til monday to take it. dont think the place is open on the weekend :/
-Sarge.Xr

Liveandletdie

Post by Liveandletdie »

Splatted's right. Watered down urine is suspicious. Beer or Alcohol will dehydrate you and give a "Dark,I haven't peed yet look", that will statify testers in Canada for sure. THC doesn't float around in urine, it gets absored in fat tissue, thus detectable for 2 months. Cheers and Good luck, Live
Frostbite

Post by Frostbite »

most urine tests can only pick up on shit in your system from the previous 1-2 weeks. If you're inside that window you'll have to do what everyone else has said and just completely try to flush your system. Best way is to sweat as much as possible and hydrate hydrate hydrate. Even then its a crap shoot. But on the bright side, piss tests also have to have a certain level of whatever drug they're testing for in your system to prevent false positives, so all you need to do is get below that level. It all depends on how sensitive of a testing system your boss is using. If you're using the same one as the military here in the states, I'd say you might just want to hold off until those 2 weeks are up as they're strong testing. Over the counter ones and, from what I've heard, you could have smoked 2 joints 2 days ago and would still not pop due to the high limit.
To be on the safe side though I'd definitely say flush your system.
grimmy

Post by grimmy »

Go to your local "tobacco" "head shop" whatever and buy some synthetic urine. It passes %100 of the time. The product is call P-Sure but there are many others. As long as no one is going to be in th room with you, you'll pass with flying colors. If you can't find this product then simply STOP smoking or whatever and drink ALOT of water and take Golden Seal pills.
"Don't SWEAT the PETTY things, and don't PET the SWEATY things"