halloween

Discuss issues or anything you need help with here. Please keep it computer/game related.
Mongo

halloween

Post by Mongo »

My wife and I are looking for a few people to come over to our house on Halloween and help out with the haunted yard that we do every year. The help that we were going to get fell through because it is on a Monday this year and they either have to work or have to be at work early in the morning and have a bit of a travel. We are making it bigger this year.

If you want to help please make sure you will be available. I hate it when people commmit to coming out to help then at the last minute bail. Happened to use last year and we only had 3 people.

I would like for who ever decides to help to come out to the house a couple times before Halloween so we can get to know you and go over what we are going to do.

PM me if you are interested.

Thanks guys.
Mongo
Mongo

Re: halloween

Post by Mongo »

it is getting closer and I have yet heard from any one. Let me know if any one wants to help out. I will have food and beer once we are done. Beer permiting you are at least 21.
Frostbite

Post by Frostbite »

I would definitely have helped you out if I didn't live across teh country from ya. Were you able to get it all set up?
Mongo

Post by Mongo »

It went great. We had 3 other people help out. WE had about 400 people come through and it was great. We heard nothing but good things from people and our neighbors from a couple blocks away come over later and told us that people were still talking about it. adults along with kids were scared.
We had about 50 kids and adults who were too afraid to even come into the haunted tunnel.
Tomorrow I will post a walk through on how it went. As we didn't have enough time to really take pictures and I am tired and have to work in the morning I will not have enough time to tell you all about it tonight.
+Desert+Fox+

Post by +Desert+Fox+ »

lol I think we are all afraid of your "haunted Tunnel" LOL :lol: