Kicked For No Reason

Discuss issues or anything you need help with here. Please keep it computer/game related.
Wanted

Kicked For No Reason

Post by Wanted »

Roughly a bit more than an hour ago (I guess) I was kicked from the server for no apparent reason. I received no warnings. I wasn't breaking the rules but I was doing very well with the sniper and when I asked "Why the kick?" another player commented he was also kicked, apparently also for just having a good score. No explanations were given and whoever did the kick remained quiet and did not reveal him/herself. I took some screenshots to document the players on the server at that time.

I understand this is your server. You pay for it and you do with it as you like. However I'm still entitled to my opinion and that was a very lame action. If an admin or sorts is interested in the screenshots I will gladly post them. I know one measly kick means very little in the day to day upkeep of a popular server but it was unjustified nonetheless.
Mongo

Re: Kicked For No Reason

Post by Mongo »

If the server is full and someone with a reserved slot joins it will kick someone. You are not entitled to an opinion :violin: but I do see your concern. Stop playing well and you wont be kicked. :D
Wanted

Post by Wanted »

The server was only half full, or half empty depending on your state of mind.

And I can't promise anything 8-).
bavarianmonkey

Post by bavarianmonkey »

Kicks are better than bans :D
So stehen wir im Kampf allein
Durch Blut geschweißt sind unsre Reih'n.
Den Blick nach vorn, die Faust geballt!
Die Straße dann von unserm Schritt erschallt.