Question

Discuss issues or anything you need help with here. Please keep it computer/game related.
grimmy

Question

Post by grimmy »

I have 2 folders, one says Steam and the other is Steam Apps. Can i combine these into one folder without screwing up the game or do they have to be seperate. I know i'm tech challenged Mongo so no smart ass remarks... :hand:
"Don't SWEAT the PETTY things, and don't PET the SWEATY things"
bmh

Re: Question

Post by bmh »

It's probably not safe to move them without messing things up. Why do you want to do it anyway?
I die a lot!

penis
grimmy

Post by grimmy »

Just trying to make sure im not causing myself lag. Sometime even though i have all the maps downloaded, it always says its downloading maps and sometimes takes awhile, or is that what's supposed to happen?? :think:
Trebgod

Post by Trebgod »

grimmy wrote:Just trying to make sure im not causing myself lag. Sometime even though i have all the maps downloaded, it always says its downloading maps and sometimes takes awhile, or is that what's supposed to happen?? :think:
you cant combined the folders steam requires those file paths and if you could it wouldn't do anything. and in my experience it always downloads the map when connecting but it rarely takes very long for me
grimmy

Post by grimmy »

Coolio, thnx 4 the help. :clap:
COUGAR_BAIT

Post by COUGAR_BAIT »

Just delete them both!